Toys...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by greatwhale, Nov 4, 2014.

1. changetheworld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I had a plastic-dog-thing that was on wheels and attached to some string which was apparently my favourite. My parents said I wouldn't let anyone touch it. I also really loved (and still do love) teddy bears and soft toys and I still have all of them in my room.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I loved my legos/k'nex. I think one of my favorite toys was my gameboy color. So many great memories playing pokemon and other things.

3. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My favorite toy as a little kid was a stuffed animal. His name was nick, and he was a big fluffy cat. i literally complained when i wasnt able to take him into bed with me some nights. I have no idea what happened to that little stuffed animal. I would do anything to get him back though. as long as i didnt have to use violence, i would get him back if i could. i have no idea where hes at now:tears: *sigh* early childhood memories

4. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    another Lego:slight_smile: and also meccano as I got a bit older learning more about electronics my pride and joy was a crane I built I admit I took up allot of my bedroom space

5. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does Gameboy count? I played with kites as much as possible, always ALWAYS wanted a barbie. But instead every year o got barbie themed Christmas wrapping paper on normal toys or clothes a practical joke from my parents. In hindsight it was really embarrassing. It shouldn't have been if I was confident in my gender but. I guess they didn't know I wasn't. I still get barbie wrapping paper to this day. Stull never owned a barbie.
    Anyway. I played with non moving thongs like 25 cent vending machine ninjas and I had swords and Frisbees and basically anything that flew or looked like Pokémon was on my top Toys List.

6. souverian

gameboy/ds lite definitely

7. Thedistra

My favorite toy was my Dudley the dragon. I don't know remember where he came from, probably a yard sale considering he was missing shoes for as far back as I can remember. One day my parents put all of our stuffed toys in garbage bags and stuck them in the shed, so that they could spray for fleas...That was the end of Dudley, he was nested in by mice.

They eventually ran into another one at yard sale and got it for me. He had shoes, so of course I pulled those off straight away. His tongue was also ripped, my grandma sewed that up.

In the end I never got attached to the 2nd one and burnt him along with all my other toys when I was around 11 years old... Sorta regret that, but hey kids do foolish things.
    I still don't know where Dudley the dragon came from (tv show, book or something).

8. starm

Favorite toy was a flying radio airplane, still have it.

9. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A remote controlled boat my Granddad gave me. We'd go up to the lake and play with it, it went really fast and scared off the ducks. I was devastated when it broke.

10. The Wallflower

Fudge Legos and Easy Bake Ovens. When I was a kid, I thought those were the stupidest things ever. :U

Videogames were mah thang.

I played with a Playstation. I had Rugrats Golf, and I would golf all f*ckin' day. It was the best.

I also had a DS Lite. Mario is the best, my friends.

The only toy I really remember wanting were these puffy alien ball things that came in 5 colors. It danced around and lit up. I loved it. That little weirdo was mah homie.

I wish I could remember what those things were called. Feebah, or... Boobah, was it? I remember they had their own program, where they would just dance and spaz around. They were so cute!