1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When Was Your First Relationship?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EDMJunkie, Oct 29, 2014.

1. ChameleonSoul

2. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Right now, actually.

He's pretty awesome. And hot.

3. confuseduser99

LUCKY! How'd you find him? I honestly have no clue how to find a bf. Even with a dating app. The one person I genuinely was interested in (and he was interested in me), bailed on our date plans last minute :tears: #ForeverAlone :tears:

4. Mickz

Well my first and only relationship as of yet, was when I was 15, I was testing the waters on my sexuality so to speak and ironically enough he was doing the same, he turned out to be gay himself. :lol: But the relationship lasted for a couple of months and some kisses. I wouldn't worry too much about what age you have you have your first relationship at really, when the time comes, it comes :slight_smile:

5. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For one, don't worry about it. You'll find someone, but it takes a lot of time.

For me, I made an account on a certain dating app that I can't post on here. I barely checked it because 99.9% of the people who messaged me were either nuts or old enough to be my dad (or both). But this one guy messaged me, and we talked for a week or so on the site and through texting, and then we had a couple drinks the first time we met. I guess I was kinda lucky because he actually goes to the same university as me, and my school doesn't exactly have a thriving gay community (that I know of, anyway.)

He's different from me in terms of personality in a few ways, but I wouldn't change it. Perfect.

6. confuseduser99

You're so lucky. I've only been out for 6 months now, but it feels like an eternity. I feel like I'll never be able to find someone :tears:

7. Kabuki

You know Confuseduser99, we both came out very close in time. I remember you were one of the reasons I had the courage to come out and accept myself. I'm saying this in a friendly way and not to show off, that's never my intention. You see, I think the problem you might be having is that, you are trying too much, or you pay too much attention, in having a boyfriend. :slight_smile: I've been together with someone for a month now and, I never would have expected to fall in love with him. We met here on EC, as friends. You see, you should let things flow naturally, don't meet people with the intention to date them, don't spent your time feeling that, in your 21 years of life, you've never done anything because, you're not alone. I'm sure you're time will come, you might just be trying too hard for it come faster and it might just be pulling potential partners away from you.

A boyfriend is something wonderful to have but, you shouldn't jump to the first one that is somewhat attracted to you because I'm sure you deserve someone amazing. :slight_smile: Don't fret because, I'm sure that he's somewhere in this world waiting for the moment to meet you, just like you are waiting for the moment to meet him. (*hug*)

8. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

My first legit one was when I was 13 (till 14) I dated this girl for almost year. Then I had to move so it wasn't really going to work out..it was nice while it lasted

9. ForeverYoung000

Uhmm....I came out bout a week ago!! Week ago...
    I think...
    My last relationship was with a guy...
    Now...ever since I moved schools, I never met a girl who was single and a les/bisexual.
    But...the school I was in before I moved had all types of people. I was like soo happy. Sad to say, at the time I wasn't sure about my sexuality. And I labeled myself straight.

10. QueerQueen

My first relationship with a girl was when I was 18 we dated for a year and 3 months, but I only came out when I was I think 22 and I was in a relationship with a girl at the time, we dated for less than a year on and off.

11. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My past life? xD

12. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

Late bloomer, around 22!

13. nailbug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my first relationship was when i was 13 (big mistake). i wasn't mature enough to handle it and the person was extremely manipulative :/
    relationships should never be forced, which is what happened with me when i was 13 and it ended pretty bad...not that every relationship will be like that, but things should come naturally.

14. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first relationship before I came out was when I was 13. I was dating a girl and we dated for about 8 months. I decided to end the relationship because I was figuring out at the time that I actually liked guys. Nothing in the relationship clicked for me. She was in love but I wasnt. So I decided to break up with her by a note that I wrote the night before. That day was what we know today as the attacks of September 11th, 2001. I gave her the note. She was so upset with me that she didnt even acknowledge my existance for a month. So long story short dont break up with someone the day your country gets attacked.

15. confuseduser99

Hey Kabuki, I agree with you! I think I just REALLY want a boyfriend, and maybe rushing into the concept of simply having one. I must be patient (as hard as it may be) to find the right guy, not the guy that just happens to be convienent.

As for you, congratulations! Tell me all about it on my wall (that is, if you feel comfortable sharing).

16. Vashta Nerada

I was fourteen and it was with a guy the same age I'd met at a local LGBT club, it lasted a few months and I enjoyed myself but he did turn out to be kind of a douchebag. I'm sixteen now and after a couple relationships I'm enjoying my singleness yeno?
    (Have dated a few girls from when I was 12-14)