1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do dreams mean anything in terms of sexuality or attraction?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alder, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Ashley2103

Most likely, no. But they can reflect you.

Example: I dreamed of eyes on a lot of things the day I was criticizing myself too much. I saw an eye on a person's forehead, on a tent, and on some evil looking humanoid's forehead.

Dream dictionaries are not reliable in my opinion, you alone just have to make the meaning yourself. Think about it, a chicken (bad example....but...ok) can be interpreted a lot of ways depending on point of views but a dream dictionary I just pulled up on the web just generally stated:

.....but that is just because society generally puts chickens with cowardliness.

What I am saying is dreams can have meaning or be meaningless, but you have to figure out the meaning yourself, but even then, you may just be convincing yourself a pointless dream has meaning. But basically, a dream can still reveal you to yourself (gee I wonder what quote I am taking off of but using to explain this :lol: )

Either way, I do not think I have any right to interpret what your dream was saying, but it may be pointless, it may not be pointless and may say a lot, that is up to you.

#21 Ashley2103, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  2. Pipihpipih

Pipihpipih Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Never buy it. Its nice tho to have some sexual related dreams.

3. whww123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sex dreams are always fun. If you enjoyed the dream, maybe your sexuality is in consideration. In any case, at least it wasn't a nightmare xD

4. ChickenLady

Pfft, chickens are a wonderful example. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Until I started consciously thinking of myself as bisexual I never had dreams of desiring men. After that internal switch flipped the dreams started happening.

So, the past is hardly precedent.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well , my opinion it it makes a lot of sense in my case because when I was having those sex dreams with men in it , I did want to be more leader and strong , I wished I wasn't so passive . Now that I've been taking control of my life I don't have those dreams anymore so to me it makes sense .