1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bathing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, Oct 23, 2014.

1. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it depends...

If I'm taking a shower:
    I wash my hair first, then shave, then wash my body last.

If I take a bath:
    I shave first, then wash my body, then my hair last because I always use clean water out of the faucet for that.

2. tulipinacup

wash my body, shampoo my hair (once every other day), then soap body and rinse, rub pumice stone to get rid of dead cells, go on my deepest thoughts,rinse, then hand wash my underwear(I never wash it in the laundry), rinse my hair with cold water(that's the secret to having a shiny jet black asian hair)

3. DarkestDream

Yeah, that's my standard routine as well, except for the virgin slaughtering, underworld part, I'm a nature-oriented kinda gal. :wink:

oh, and I omit the conditioner, I just wash my hair TWICE. I have thick hair so if I use conditioner I start trying to rinse the conditioner out but still feeling like my hair is slick and oily..drives me nuts. Not that I'm not already THERE..pffft.

4. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

Feet
    Arms
    Bootyhole
    Genitals
    Back
    Lie like a corpse for 10 minutes
    Hair
    Face

5. littlemonster11

First, whenever it's time, I apply shampoo. Then, I wash my body. After that, whenever it's time, I shave, followed by applying conditioner after I rinse the shampoo out. Lastly, I wash my face.

Whenever I don't apply shampoo, I put on conditioner first, followed by everything else in the same order.

I don't apply shampoo every day, as it will really dry out my hair, but I apply conditioner EVERY time.

6. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Shampoo first, rinse it out if it is not head and shoulders or Tgel which I leave in for longer. Then I put the conditioner in, wash my body, brush my teeth and then rinse the conditioner out and then get out. I throw shaving in with washing my body if I shave that day.

7. Pipihpipih

Pipihpipih Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hair first
    N face after that
    Body next

8. Thedistra

Hair then body. No reason to why, it's merely the way I was taught. I've never even thought of changing it up.

Now if someone shampooed (rinsed out), body washed then conditioned I'd find that interesting.

9. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I always wash my body (Showers only :3) before washing my hair. *shrugs* But I do little things in between those two because there like the main events when I shower lol. So after body wash, I'll probably brush my teeth, shave, etc before washing my hair.

10. Fruit Topping

Hair then body. Your already getting clean

11. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I do enjoy a good soak first I wash my hair first then work my way down leaving personal parts to last .

12. White Knight

@Kaiser, we discussed toilet seats so I say your timing is perfect. :grin:

I start with hair. Wash it twice and then move to body for double washing as well. Actually we brought up you should thrice (tree times if my memory is leaking) while washing but I find double is enough.

Ah and I always shower. Don't like bathing, I feel like pickle after bathing.

13. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a collection of bath products. First I wash my face with a gentle face wash, then I wash my hair, then I lather up whatever areas need it with shaving cream and shave and rinse, then I wash with body wash. My bf only uses shampoo for his hair, face, and body. I don't get that. Shampoo is for hair, face wash is for your face, body wash is for your body. Maybe shampoo cleans you ok; I mean he smells and looks clean, but I'd never just use shampoo to wash all over! lol

14. Mickz

It's ingrained in my head from being raised like it to wash my hair before my body otherwise the stuff I wash off my body just gets back into my hair again and that just doesn't make sense? :lol:

15. Candace

I generally wash my hair first, then face, then rest of body.

16. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wash my hair every other day, 'cause I find it looks better this way, doesn't get dried out, the other days, I just use water.

And I usually just wash it in the tub, letting the water drain from the hair, then, with this very fancy Klaus Porto Vetyver soap, wash selected parts of my body, and take a nice soak, then, drain that, and have a final rinse. Showers make me feel rushed, and I only like them in the summer, to cool off.

17. Kat kanu

well i have to wash my hair in cold water because of the colors so i start freezing with my hair then end in a nice hot shower

18. Hel

Hel

I always start by washing my hair (I was taught that it give the shampoo more time to work...) Then my face and lastly my body. If I have time, I will then put conditioner on my hair, and just sit in the bath (or stand in the shower) thinking about stuff until I'm too cold or bored...

19. Ceasg

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Usually I go for washing my hair first. Being someone with long hair, the hair care aspect can take a while. Lately it's been wet and condition hair, let sit (inside or outside shower, whatever), wash hair, apply conditioner again to length, then wash face, body, shave while waiting for conditioner again, rinse. Boom. Done.

Edit: On the off chance I have time to take a nice hot soak in the bath, it's swish hair around like a mermaid, get pruny, realize the water isn't as warm asbefore and I probably should start bathing, wash hair, let conditioner sit, wash self, rinse under the shower head if I'm not feeling super lazy and rinse in the bath instead. I always feel like a bath is rather like making soup of all the grime on you plus the products used to wash it all off. How clean do you really get?

#39 Ceasg, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  20. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wash hair while shampoo is in hair I soap up body working top to bottom stopping at well lets just call it ground zero ! lol rinse hands off the clean ground zero with fresh soapy hands rinse hands again then soap hands again then do legs feet and then start rinsing hair working down . Repeat if needed rofl