1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

18 And still a VIRGIN. Am i super weird?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Confused Teen18, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Confused Teen18

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It has been 18 long years. And i'm still a virgin. During discussions with my friends, i lie about it and tell them that i freaking love sex, since they would not believe anything else (!)(!)(!)

Should i feel silly about this?

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

No not really. I'm 24 and I haven't had my first kiss yet. And the concept of virginity doesn't really exist for gay people anyway, so I don't view it as something to worry about, really :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Lady Boss

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    most guys just have do it to brag bout it to their friends which is why im interested in girls maybe IDK :slight_smile:

4. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

I'm a virgin too. Never even been on a date.

5. Unkempt Harold

I lost mine this summer at 22. Nothing changes >_>. Just me in the adult world people don't really care ^.^

6. Alisa Arwen

The whole losing virginity term is ridiculous, as though having sex takes something away from you.

I didn't kiss anyone until I was 23. I had sex for the first time when I was 24.

Have sex when you want to or it happens and you're up for it. Nothing wrong with that. You're NOT weird. :slight_smile:

7. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wouldn't worry about it at all. :slight_smile: Doesn't matter, and it's not uncommon for people (especially LGBT folks) to go into their twenties a 'virgin'.

8. birdking

that's totally normal! don't worry about it

9. Della

I was fine with being a virgin until 21. Is better to wait then rush it.

10. NatWheeled

Uhm why doesn't virginity exist for gay people? I mean, I get that its not sex in the traditional hetero sense of insert A into B....but I still consider making love with another cwoman as sex, so to me at least there's still virginity.

Now I do believe that you can't lose your virginity, unless you're raped. You can only give it.

Anyways to the OP, I've never been kissed and am 27, so no you're not weird

11. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You're not weird. Besides imagine how many others are lying about it as well? :icon_wink

12. Blossom85

Hmmm I am 29 and a virgin, so if that makes you super weird to be a virgin at 18, what am I? Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with it at all.. Just take your time and you will know when you are ready.

13. teagirl

teagirl Guest

Don't feel bad. There are a lot of people in Southeast Asia (where I live) who are in their late 30's to early 40's and never had a relationship, never been courted, never been kissed and never had sex.

14. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

That's exactly what I'm saying. 90% of society would still say that women who have sex with women are still virgins, and since I deal with this all the time I am against the concept of 'virginity' and think It's bullshit. Not that It's not special and it doesn't count as something to have a first time with a woman- it absolutely does, but the concept of virginity itself and what it stands for is bullshit because It's an oppressive and sexist concept by most people (Ie: It's mostly about women being held as a man's property, especially if you research what it used to be about in the first place).

I agree that sex with women counts and I agree that rape doesn't count. But I hate the terminology because you don't 'lose' anything from sex. My lack of sexual experience isn't an object for me to lose or give away to someone.

15. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was virgin until 21 well I did do some stuff with guy when I was 13, but to answer your question no.

16. Meander

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 19 and still a virgin. I've never been on a date or been romantically involved with anyone. I know my attractions, but they've just never been reciprocated.

In fact, it's gotten to the point where people in my college residence hall are literally placing bets on whether or not I lose my virginity by the end of the school year.

17. lovely lesbian

I'm 29 and I'm still a Virgin kissed two boys but that was a very long time ago and it's not werid

18. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am a virgin and badly want physical affection or any affection at all will do, but I could wait. Their is nothing wrong with being a version your time will come.

19. Hel

Hel

No, it's not weird. Especially if you are gay: statistically speaking it's harder to find a gay partner than a straight one...

20. lion12

you shouldn't feel silly about this! you should have sex when you're ready, period. not because you feel like you have to.
    don't worry about that! you're absolutely normal! :slight_smile: