1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your ideal partner?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by potofsoup, Oct 17, 2014.

1. JessicaWolfess

Well....my perfect girl would have to have long brunette or darker coloured hair, is fairly bigger than average girls, both in length and thickness. Slightly more 'butch' than average girls. Have large breasts (C cups or bigger), let me 'breat feed' from her and her 'feed' from me.

She would have to have a dominant side and is willing to peg me. Should would also have to be kind, loving, loves giving hugs, loves kissing, spoons me everynight, lets me cry on her shoulder, kisses my neck all the time and gropes my bum and breasts...although at the same time respects my uncomfortability with public displays of affection.

I'd also love if she knew alot about fashion, make up and hair and did my hair for me (Straightened it, colour it, shampoo it ect) And paints and does my nails. She would also get me to try on clothes and outfits and tell me how I look. Aswell as giving me make overs <3

She would also wear alot of like casual jeans and t-shirts and cute hoodies, and long dresses/skirts and little to no jewlery....but she would also wear lingerie with me in bed! ^w^

She would also love me for who I am and respect my gender, and help me emotionally and otherways with my transition into a girl and tell me I'm pretty, cute etc...

No offence was meant with this post, I am just describing my honest perfect woman..

2. Justinian20

For me, my ideal partner is a guy who has light coloured hair, his skin tone would be like a typical beach boy, he would have big muscles and have a hot sexy muscled body. In personality, he would be dominant and have a sexy dominant stare that would make me submit myself to him. He would be nice, protective, and I would want him to love to show Public Displays of Affection, so I can kiss him anywhere I want to. He would also love foreplay and roleplaying during sex. Also in particular loves to have sex with me and often just wears underwear to bed and while lying in bed he would wrap his arm around me making me feel safe.

Honestly my ideal partner is this person, but the looks aren't so important in comparison to personality.

Ideal personality: Someone I could share anything with, a boy who is honest, loves me for me, respects me.

3. Amy Deveraux

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't have a physical looks preference. I would love someone who is confident in themselves. Creative is a key, hopefully a reader. I feel like the biggest part of my identity the writer part, and it has been such a drag dating people who could care less about books, writing, poetry, and just a good bout of creativity. Mostly, I want someone strong. I am so tired of being the chin up gal that I crave someone that I can relax with, not be chin-up gal.
    A great jaw line would be so epic though. :slight_smile:

4. ANewDawn

It's important for me to be with someone who gets me, but stil tries to bring out the best in me. Like understanding that I don't like being around people while encouraging me to step out of my shell at the same time. Being non-judge mental is also a must, as well as being laid back - it takes a lot to rile me up and I don't like being around overly emotional ppl.
    As for the physical, I'm really attracted to androgynous bodies. A beautiful face would be nice too :slight_smile: preferably cool with PDA too :wink:

#44 ANewDawn, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  5. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Pretty much the guy I'm dating now.

6. NewKid87

Most importantly, I'd want a guy who's kind, honest and has a good sense of humor. Also someone who's willing to teach me things and who's sensitive enough to know when it's time to be supportive and when it's time push me out of my comfort zone.

All my close friends including my ex have been in my same line of work, so it might be nice to have someone outside my field so that we have more things to talk about. And I don't need to date a genius, but I would like someone who's intellectually curious.

I'm trying hard not to be shallow, but so long as we're fantasizing about the ideal partner: I tend to prefer boyish types, but I've been attracted to all sorts of guys. Someone who's in good physical shape would also be swell, if anything to motivate me to get off my dead one and onto a treadmill :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Amy Deveraux

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's so sweet.

8. apocalypse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone who's absolutely hilarious! A competitive person who loves adventure and exploring spirituality. Also have to be an animal lover! Pretty much me, but as a different person. I'm really looking to find enlightenment someday and I need someone stable who can help me work through my issues.

Lately I've been interested in more butch girls, usually skinnier ones who work out a lot. Hnng....a girl can dream

9. GhostNeko

I'll put it simply.

Cute.
    Anime fan.
    Nerdy[But not extreme nerd... just my level]
    Smart.
    Gamer.
    Cook.
    Great with words.
    AND AN ENGLISH ACCENT. <33333333333333

10. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The adorably cuddly kind! ^.^♥

11. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Oh have to put some thoughts into this, because we are talking about ideal type of partner I will just let my imagination soar:
    Let see, let see, someone who's taller and stronger than me so I can nestle up to him, and I'm quite short only 5'5-5'6 or so. Preferably someone of different nationality than me.
    He doesn't like violence but he can defense himself if need to. And he can teach me how to throw a punch if I didn't know already and I wouldn't ask him to protect me because we would kick asses together.
    He is also the adventurous, outdoorsy type and he would show me all the wonders of the world. He has a weird, if somewhat dirty sense of humor. And he also has many interests which are different than my own.
    Bonus points if he's a nurse or working in the law enforcement.
    He's also somewhat romantic, he would surprise me with small affectionate gestures, sometimes even some PDA! I wouldn't mind PDA but I will never be the one to initiate it, embarrassing :icon_redf But I don't him to do things like open door for me because that's hella awkward. And I'm okay without birthdays and valentine, not so big on holidays.
    And he's a bit clingy because I love feeling am needed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And a brilliant smile!

#51 Gandee, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
  12. africanFlower

i will have to say someone spontaneous, a bit of a rebel (hey :slight_smile:..) she (in my head) is a bit of an introvert and has a slightly serious look lol. humour as well as open-mindedness (is that a word?) is a big bonus. physically, i am more attracted how she dresses lol other than that i dont have any other particular physical aspects i look for.

13. BrokenCookie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I want a girlfriend who loves me for who I am and likes hugs :slight_smile: I don't care what she looks like but I would want her to be ok with the fact that I don't want to tell my parents about my sexuality until I move out of the house. She would also have to put up with the fact that I'm an otaku XD

14. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    A tall yet cute man that would be protective, interesting, otakuish, fine with dating a shut-in, hugging me all the time, that would love me and that I would love and who'd follow me when I'll move out of France. Oh yeah, and willing to have kids :3

15. SKey

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Someone who is passionate, funny, down to earth and open minded...Physically, i don't really care..maybe taller than me