1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not out but interested in a fem gay guy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mlansing, Oct 15, 2014.

1. mlansing

Ha, I knew it was a dumb idea.

2. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi mlansing

PLEASE, Please, please don’t entertain the idea of settling down with a girl, getting married, and having kids whilst you are very clearly questioning your sexuality to such an extent as to say you’ve really fallen for a guy. Take it from someone who was married over 20 years before discovering I’m gay you will be setting yourself, and the young lady, for a lot of heart ache. Just check out the LGBT Later in Life section of this website to see how many of us older late discoverers wished we had the chance to explore and discover our real sexuality when younger as you do now.

Use your time wisely whilst at University to explore your sexuality, I’m sure the guy you speak of is not the only gay guy on campus, perhaps the University has Gay Straight Alliance or some other gay resource you could use to find other guys.

SGG

3. mlansing

Update: he broke up with his bf and we ended up dating. It was my first gay experience! We're not together anymore but I'm glad that I had the chance to experience that with him.

4. jimL

That's really cool that it worked out that you were able to get together and have a little fun with someone you were so attracted to. I hope it was as exciting as my first experience with the fem guy I was so attracted to. Enjoy life as you wish and love those you are attracted to.

5. mlansing

6. Ryuji35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Curious.... why didn't it work out?

7. mlansing

Kind of a long story, but let's just say he didn't end up being good relationship material. I was heartbroken at first but now I'm over it and back on the dating scene (dating guys, that is :slight_smile:

8. jimL

Well good luck. I hope you find the perfect guy!!!