1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by potofsoup, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Burnedcloset

I think having a little bit of different taste is interesting. We can learn new things!

So I guess my answer is hell yes

2. FlamingPenguin

Of course. What kind of music you listen to and the shows you watch show a lot about your personality, but if I'd already liked them then why would their preferences have such a huge impact on wether I date them or not.

3. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

Oh god yes! I Love Lucy, The Munsters, Twilight Zone are totally beast! And The Beatles are my jam! Most of the shows that were on before my generation kill in comparison to the shows on now, and the same goes for music. At least back then songs were more than just a friggin chorus.

4. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Absolutely. Especially if it's I Dream Of Jeannie!

5. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Of course :slight_smile: That's kinda cool, actually. I listen to a lot of older music, like doo-wop and stuff from the late 50s and early 60s. I don't know too many people my age who like it.

6. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
    this...

besides i like sum old shows myself..hogans heroes.. mkhales navy..gommer pile..get smart..beverley hillbillies haha..i guess the question is would anybody date me??! haha (!)

7. potofsoup

potofsoup Guest

Don't worry, you will surely find a nice girl to date :slight_smile: Good luck! (*hug*)