Favorite Anime?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by VideoGameLover, Oct 11, 2014.

1. shinji

shinji Guest

Sasuke dies... finally!

So, anyone here watched Chrno Crusade? 【・_・?】

Like, Greg Ayres sounds so soothing, can listen to him all day. (‘∀’●)♡

Also Deadman Wonderland anyone? What about Durarara!!? Or... Heroic Age? \(^▽^@)ノ

Like, seriously... don't you people watch something that is not mainstream? (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( \o°o)\

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I thought deadman wonderland was pretty mainstream. Wasn't it on toonami or something? I'm a big fan of Durarara!! btw =D It's sister series, Baccano! is also pretty good.

3. DinelodiiGitli

I don't have one favorite....I have a list.
    *unscrolls list*
    Durarara!!, Inuyasha, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z (the original, not the Kai version), Shingeki no Kyojin, Black Butler, Hetalia, Soul Eater, Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, etc.
    I haven't watched as much anime lately though since I've been busy. ^^;

4. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

When I was little I loved Sailor Moon, Pokemon (Indigo League), and Cardcaptors. All the English versions though.

5. GreyRose

Soul Eater or D. Gray Man.

Also liked Air Gear and Bleach when I was younger..

Getting into Death Note now.

:grin:

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Dragon Ball Z has a special place in my heart. It was the second Anime I got into, after Voltron. But unlike Voltron, Dragon Ball Z encouraged me to expand into other Animes.

Cowboy Bebop is fantastic. It really is.

Poke'mon and Digimon, get special mention, because they were enjoyable, when I was younger.

Yu Yu Hakusho is amazing. At least the first two seasons; with the last two being, just okay in terms of quality.

Desert Punk isn't for everybody, because of the dark humor and vulgar personalities, but it has a certain charm to it.

Bleach has some great characters, but it hasn't interested me, plot-wise, in years.

The same with Naruto. I much preferred Naruto, when they were younger, and it was more about being determined and less about OMG-POWERUPS!

Trigun started out okay, to me, but it started to get really weak. That said, I like Vash the Stampede as a character.

One Piece is amazing, too, but it isn't easy for a new comer to get into. It's incredibly lengthy, for one. But it has incredible moments in it -- a few that have, if I may be so frank, have inspired a tear or two.

Big O looked cool, but didn't sell me plot-wise. Still, it looks incredible in terms of animation, and artistic style.

Rurouni Kenshin was great, at times, despite it being bogged with delaying filler, when it wanted to be.

InuYasha is fairly enjoyable. While I wasn't too keen on Inuyasha, I did like Miroku's character enough, to keep watching it.

Choosing one, is a tad difficult. But if I must, I'll go with:

Dragon Ball Z

7. Otaku2014

I first got into Death Note after watching Gurren Lagann
    and its taken off since then

8. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One Piece by far. I'm all caught up now and it sucks not being able to marathon it!