1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Take Me To Church - Horzier

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Q-Tip, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Q-Tip

Surprised know has made post about this song. Its kind of blown up. For those who haven't heard it or seen music video...
    [YOUTUBE]MYSVMgRr6pw[/YOUTUBE]

So not only is this a really good song by itself, its powerful in it message.
    So what is it about? Its about a gay man who has his family killed, his house burned, and his boyfriend killed and him wishing he went to church to prevent him being gay and any of this happening. Like I said, surprised no one made a post about it.

2. Beth01

Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh. My. God. I have heard this song so many times and never paid attention to the words, so I had no idea that's what it was about. That's crazy.

3. Water lover

Water lover Guest

I love this song I never posted because I already assumed someone did. I heard it around 4 months ago I think it was very soon after it was made. I loved it but didn't realize it's agenda until a trans guy heard me singing along and told me about it. I stoped singing then :frowning2: but I feel in love with the song even more. The song is about organized gangs in Russia. No on is murdered but people are abused. The box being burned is up to the viewer to determine what's inside with everyone losing something when being harassed.

4. lion12

Wow.. Thanks for sharing. I already liked the song because I heard it on the radio but I never took the time to watch the video... It's very powerful!

5. AAASAS

Hear this song everyday, like 4 times a day at work, didn't realize it was for gay people.

It's all over the place in Canada

6. Litveninko