1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gays: Are you "repulsed" by the idea of doing something sexual with the opposite sex?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MintberryCrunch, Oct 6, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Re: Gays: Are you "repulsed" by the idea of doing something sexual with the opposite

Stocking we are definitely twins! No not referring to the mother situation.. just in general! You say the same things I would say!

ALL BOW DOWN TO VAGINAS :lol:

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Re: Gays: Are you "repulsed" by the idea of doing something sexual with the opposite

lol I actually think both penises and vaginas are kind of gross. I mean touching and looking at my own grosses me out. What makes them sexy is the attraction to the person involved

3. tulipinacup

It's not that I'm repulsed but it just won't do for me. If a girl would want to make out with me then sure. I'm probably more repulsed and uncomfortable doing something sexual towards heterosexual guy.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Yes :eusa_danc(!)

5. Weekender

I've given this some thought before but I don't think I've ever come to an actual conclusion. If I try to imagine myself with a guy, I feel sick. But I don't think it's because of what's going on downstairs. Yeah, penises are gross, but vaginas really aren't that much better. But for me, I don't think it has so much to do with an individual's sex as it does with their gender. I'm simply not attracted to anyone who actively identifies as male, regardless of sex. And, of that same token, I could find myself attracted to anyone who actively identifies as a female, regardless of their biology.

6. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

All you people thinking penises are gross, you just haven't witnessed the helicopter dick.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I get what your saying feel the same way but I like the look for vaginas .

---------- Post added 7th Oct 2014 at 07:42 PM ----------

What's that ?:confused:

8. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Yeah, see that's definitely not me lol

Of course being attached to someone is hotter, but by themselves, I think penises can be cool lol

9. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

[​IMG]

It's from this if you didn't know: [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: How the fuck does this youtube thing work?

Dude you can aim it like a water gun when you pee, it flops around when you jump around, having a penis is awesome.

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

What it sounds like.

You make your penis spin around, like a helicopter blade.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Wow is that lady gaga she sure looks hot :redface:

12. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Well okay the first thing is a benefit, but the second thing...that's supposed to be good? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. White Knight

Visually I am okay with female body. They have nice curves, they look beautifull no matter how they look... till they open their "V" to show their insides... that makes me feel sick on stomach.

It look like an open wound... combine this with it's regular tendecy to bleed... yeah we have a situation down there.

From personal experience I also know some guys have penises which looks like they are belong to an alien intead of a human being. Probably this is more "repulsive" than vagina as I never eroused by female anotomy anyway. With that kind of situation you feel like you need to go on... It happened to me twice and both of my oral sessions ended up me puking my guts out.

Anyway... to much info...

TL/DR... yes but also yes for same sex depending on some "thing".

14. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

No offense intended to you, White Knight, but the rest of what followed after that was not nice. Just sayin'.

Remember that we all passed through a vagina to get into this world. After being nourished for nine months by the 'inside' of a woman's body. You don't have to like vaginas, but I don't see why you have to describe them in such a deprecating way.

15. DigitalHusky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I would say no, because I love being friends with women, but I wouldn't do them. 'Cause I find women more valuable than just to have sex with, and I know women want sex in the relationship, as I do not. I dont want sex actually, I just feel more comfortable with having sex with guys more than women. Would I date one? I dont know, I might. Depends on that person and she accepts my gay past, then I would try it. However, I dont think Id ever have sex with her though.

16. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I'm not really very interested in being anything other than the receptive partner during sex, so I don't really think I would like straight sex. (I'm a virgin, so this is really just speculation of course.) I think I probably could do it, but vaginas are really pretty gross looking. I think women are beautiful, but not in a sexual way. I definitely like penises though.

17. White Knight

I didn't mean to insult... just typed what I felt so I could describe the emotions.

I think I always do that... focusing so much on detail forgetting whole picture. I never want to offense anyone here.

I am sorry if you or anyone else offended by those words.

18. Ashley2103

OMFG those descriptions are so funny :lol: "open wound" and "belong to an alien" :lol:

No offense intended. Just had to laugh over the internet lol.

19. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I personally don't find this to be offensive at all, especially since you just "insulted" penises in your reply too. I mean, vaginas really do look like flesh wounds lol!

Well, you can be the receptive partner in straight sex too :lol: It's really just a misconception that penis-goes in-vagina is what always constitutes straight sex. There are straight people who hate PiV sex and never ever do it, but they aren't as open about it because of societal pressure. Just like some gay men hate anal sex.
    Of course it doesn't mean doing anything with the opposite sex would be more comfortable if you just avoided that act, but I mean the fact that we still have a restrictive way of thinking of what 'sex' is, is very sad.

20. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

This thread is all very educational. I wonder if the feeling you all get thinking about your non-preferred gender is anything like the feeling I get when thinking about incest? As an example, I know my sister is very attractive, and I'm attracted to women, but the thought of doing anything sexual with her is paralyzing. I don't *see* her the way I can look at other women. Similarly I have a male cousin who's also super hot, and I can't fathom ever getting sexual with him. I'm incapable of looking at him the way I look at other men.

I'm wondering... if the way I see people who are related to me.... is actually the way gay people (or straight people) see their non-preferred sex? Or if it's a similar mechanism? Just a random hypothesis I thought about throwing out there.