1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cat appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Oct 1, 2014.

1. thekillingmoon

I absolutely love cats and they like me I think. When I was a kid I used to feed homeless cats, so when they saw me on the street, they ran to me and followed me home lol. I don't have any pets at the moment, but definitely in the future.

2. Candide

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Now this is my kind of thread! :grin:

I've grown up with cats, and we currently have three... Four if another tom decides to stay. We have a Bengal mix called Jack (psychotic), a tuxedo called Mary (the mother hen), and another tuxedo called Eddie (my shadow). The one who is hanging around and looks like he's been four rounds with a fox is Alfie.
    They're little buggers but they make life brighter :slight_smile:

3. TheStormInside

I love cats, my friends call me the "Cat Whisperer." I've got one of my own and she is a total brat, but also incredibly sweet. I spoil the heck out of her. Want to sleep in the bed tonight? Sure! Want to go out of the room? Sure! Want to come back in? Sure! Want to go back out? Sure!

She's lately taken to climbing all over myself, my desk, and my computers while I work, so I've set aside a chair for her to sit near me now :lol: . It's nice having my own furry little assistant, so long as she doesn't walk across the keyboards.

4. shinji

shinji Guest

I had a cat once, was a female siamese with this strange curled up tail (at the tip). Was not hurt, it was just curled like that, very strange... Anyway so the cat belonged to some other guy but it suddenly found it's way to our yard and we kept it, after a long discussion with the previous owner. I was little at the time and cried quite a lot, and the cat kind of liked me, didn't leave my side, was always licking me and sleeping with me. Anyway, so it got ran over on the streets like 2-3 times, when the last one was fatal.

Cats are selfish bastards who only use you and then suddenly leave when it suits them...

NOTICE: Above comments exclude cat (neko) boys. Those i like, like... a lot! :3

So that's why i have a dog now, he's sleeping on the bed right now, so cute!

Take that! Cat people!

5. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cats are smart and independent, that's what I like so much about them. Yet at the same time they can be really dependent (when they need food haha). :icon_bigg I love cats so much!!

6. Holly82

Awww sorry to hear about your kitty :frowning2:

My kitteh ran away for a whole month and then found her way home. She's only gotten out once after that and came home the same night. She sleeps next to me or on me every night :>

7. Hexagon

My adorable knee-high deity.

[​IMG]

8. timo

[youtube]p0kco9rsJXY[/youtube]

9. TurtleCat

Cats are amazing!! I love them so much. I've had them ever since I was little. I'd say they're tied with dogs as my favorite animal... I love both cats and dogs so much, they're both great in their own ways.

I have two cats of my own. They're both the sweet, affectionate types.

10. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What? No love for furless cats? :frowning2:

[​IMG]

11. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What do you all think of Venus the chimera cat? :icon_bigg (Google her if you don't know her) :icon_bigg

@gravechild: I think furless cats can be cute too!!

12. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have 2 cats
    niles & sunset.jpg Niles & Sunset Sunset likes the attention

13. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Attached Files:

14. Ginger Hobbit

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My housemates collectively own 3 cats, and I steal them every chance I get. The big guy has claimed a sleeping spot next to my face and the other two sleep at the foot of my bed. It's the best thing ever.

15. shinji

shinji Guest

Sorry to tell you this, but... This is not a cat! It's an alien, that is wearing the skin of a cat, but it accidentally put it on backwards. (*hug*)

16. LiquidSwords

[​IMG][​IMG]

She's a cutie! She's ancient now like nearly 20 I think, she just lays in the same spot all day and she struggles with the stairs and she's started weeing in the house so we have litter trays around just like when she was a kittie. I will miss her when she's gone

17. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boyfriend has two. I'm more of a dog person (as evidenced by my photo album of dog pictures) and mildly allergic, but I don't mind his.

One night over the summer I got SUPER drunk and ended up lying on his kitchen floor. At one point one of his cats walked in and I apparently looked at the cat and said "Pete, you just don't know what I've been through."

18. One Man Army

Here's a picture of my two adorable cats. They're mother and son :slight_smile:

Attached Files:

19. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

cats are disgusting mood swinging creeps

basically i love them. i lost my adopted senior this time last year and i miss her so much. she was a maine coon mix and she was my bab.... i swore off pet ownership completely after that.

early this year a friendly stray followed me home and never left. i tried to find an owner because he was obviously raised with people but no one claimed him. now i get to deal with his clingy affectionate nasty ass (he plays in the litterbox constantly, always smells like shit, and i have to bathe him a lot because he always gets so much litter and feces stuck to him). i like him a lot tho :> about a year old. i guess someone NEEDED a kitten then moved and ditldnt give a shit what happened to him, he is too friendly to be a stray for long.

will post pics when i am unmobile

20. Doudline

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dude... dude... just too cute, you two. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I love cats! Independant, no-nonsense -except when hungry-, cuddly... unlike these annoying dog fellows! (I kid, I kid. :dry:slight_smile: Will post pics of mine when I get hands on my phone.