1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians-what "type" of woman are you attracted to?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by waterfall, Sep 30, 2014.

1. TurtleCat

Well, I'm bisexual, not lesbian, so I hope it's OK if I post in this thread, since I am still attracted to girls... but personally, my type is more feminine, I love girly girls. That said, I am still attracted to some butches and could totally see myself with one if she had a great personality. I also love long hair, big boobs, and as far as personality goes, I love anyone who's sweet, intelligent, and shares similar interests/beliefs as me.

2. Elementsroyalty

I prefer girls who are more androgynous. I think long hair is pretty, particularly when it is red, but I can't deny that I find short hair really hot :grin: Bright eyes and fair skin are also very appealing.

However, appearance has very little to do with my attraction. With all my crushes so far I hadn't been attracted to them until I talked to them and found out what wonderful people they were. I then find their appearance seems to become as beautiful as their personality. It's cheesy, I know.

3. DancingGirl

I am prolly what most would call a soft butch. Faux hawk and mens dapper style clothes. Button ups jeans and vest. My go to outfit.
    I like all women. I do enjoy the confidence of the more butch lesbians. But I find all women beautiful. It is more about who she is. If she is lovely inside and out she has my attention.

4. waterfall

waterfall Guest

5. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This pretty much sums it up for me!

6. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Somewhere between fem and butch.

I am not a fan of long hair. I love girls in sweaters and jumpers.. <3

But mostly personality gets me... I couldn't say no to a shy, sweet, kind and smart girl... there is just something about them.

7. Cyfar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I kind of have the opposite to most of you I guess :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'm kind of a tomboy, I tend to wear t shirts with skinny jeans, a necklace and make sure I always have my ear studs in. Oh and my boots that I pretty much live in nowadays.. So my type is almost a classic girly girl. But at the end of the day as long as you're nice and interesting, I'm easy going.

8. Ivysaur

I like more feminine girls, but not too girly girl. But just someone sweet, smart, and interesting will make me happy.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm a feminine lesbian and I'm only attracted to other feminine lesbians .

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Her swag is going to determine a lot about her, to me. If she carries herself with grace, I'll be amazed. If she carries herself with charm, I'll be impressed. If she carries herself with intelligence, I'll be fascinated. If she carries herself with strength, I'll be awed.

I could say, I like ___, but that wouldn't be the whole puzzle. What one style or attitude works for one lady, won't necessarily work for another. But if they own themselves, and accept themselves, then I will be drawn in. Butch, femme, between, over, under, around, about, up, down, left, right, North, South, East, West, so on and so forth.

To simplify it, I guess, if a girl embraces who she is, we're all good.

I know, I ask for too much. =P

11. BelleFromHell

I like girls who are feminine, intelligent, and nerdy. There are a million more requirements, but I'm far too lazy to list them.

12. OOC73

I love curvy/plump women, but the most important quality for me is sparkly happy eyes and a personality to match.

13. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Er...Hmm... I don't think I really have a type... I'm honestly not very picky... o.o I like people for who they are, or don't like. I can't say I've ever dated anyone masculine before but its not something I've thought to hard about.

14. prussianblue100

I'm definitely a lipstick lesbian-a femme attracted to other femmes. This doesn't mean I would not date a butch, I just prefer other femmes (the hardest kind to find). Personality-wise, there's this quote I heard a bi girl say once while I was at a party: "I want the kind of girl I can play video games with." Basically, I want the type of girl I can be myself with and have fun with. Of course, it'd also be great if she was loyal and honest. I don't expect her to be perfect, but I kinda want a girl I can relax with. If that makes any sense.

15. Beth01

Out Status:
    All but family
    My type is (not to dork out all over you guys) most like Princess Bubblegum- as far as examples go. I am definitely more into femmes and intellectuals, also someone kid of geeky who doesn't care to much what others think. I want someone who I can make inside jokes and references with. Other than that I'm not to picky, although I do have a thing for brunettes- but girls don't have to have brown hair for me to be into them.

16. Nekokoneko

Out Status:
    Some people
    I think a rather androgynous look is most attractive to me. Personality wise the confidence would be the thing that would do it, also like a funny person who also thinks my dumb jokes are funny would be cool. I dunno for sure since I've not been with a girl ever but I feel like ideally she would be pretty androgynous, like fashion and cats, think I'm super cute and always tell me so, and be funny and confident even if she isn't so confident on the inside. I really respect people that can project confidence in any situation.

17. Wolfiee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Most of the girls who've caught my eye are on the feminine side of the spectrum. I'm not necessarily feminine or butch, just a little tomboyish.

I like girls who are taller than me and have long hair I could run my fingers through. I'd think my dream girl would be a bit of a bookworm, more outgoing than I am because I'm no good at starting or holding conversations. I'd like a girl who's cuddly and affectionate, the kind of person who would beg you to stay in bed for an extra few minutes.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't single.

18. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm more attracted to femmes. I don't really find masculine girls attractive. I feel like I could become attracted to a butch if she has a great personality though.

#38 rhapsodic, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  19. littlemonster11

I tend to look at other girls who are more on the feminine side. I, myself, am not super-feminine. I'm just feminine enough. That's not to say that I'd only date feminine looking girls. I'd rather the girl was taller than me, but it really doesn't matter. Ultimately, their personality is what will draw me in.

Confidence is definitely the most attractive thing a girl can have, as well as being a sweetheart. I'd prefer if she was the one who would mostly "wear the pants" in the relationship, as I'm more of a passive individual, but it's not necessary, just something I find kinda sexy. :lol: I'd be stoked if she had a dorky/goofy side to her! :love: I also look for intelligence. A woman with intelligence and an attractive personality would be a dream come true!

20. kessiej

I'm a bit of a tomboy, although I do have long hair and wear make-up nearly every day!!! I don't really have a type but a 'girl next door' image certainly makes me weak at the knees.

I'm not really into a 'wag' type of girl or butch women, but all I want is somebody who takes care of themselves, independent, intelligent, and is affectionate. :slight_smile: xxx