1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That moment when you are doing something you're not supposed to be doing and then...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by animequeen567, Sep 29, 2014.

1. animequeen567

You know that feeling when you are doing something secret that you don't want anybody to know about and then someone opens the door? Yeah, that just happened to me a few minutes ago. (And no I wasn't masturbating, get your mind out of the gutter. Although that's something I'm afraid of getting caught doing, it wasn't what I was doing just now hehe) I didn't get caught luckily, but I'm sure my friend's mom was wondering what I was hiding. It's a secret only me and my roommate and a few friends know about. And it's just like, holy crap the door is opening what do I do? Hide it under my leg as quick as you can! Has anything like that ever happened to you?

2. Ashley2103

Re: That moment when you are doing something you're not supposed to be doing and then

Lol yeah.

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: That moment when you are doing something you're not supposed to be doing and then

Haha yeah. :lol:

4. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Haha, I instantly thought dirty when I read this title.

5. PurpleGrey

Happens a lot, actually, haha.

6. Candace

Yeah, it's to me before as well :dry:. Don't worry about it...everyone will forget about it sooner or later.

7. Blossom85

I think everyone has those moments.. Don't worry, it will be forgotten pretty soon.

8. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Definitely had those moments and they're pretty awful. Although I will admit it was usually something "dirty" in my case, though I'm good at hiding things I'm doing -_- I just hope people forget and never mention it. So far that's been the case.

9. DamiansKat

DamiansKat Guest

Been there.

10. Noira

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

When I was putting on make-up and my brother walked in so I played it off that it was super secret trick I learned for getting rid of pimples.

Granted it not something I wasn't supposed to be doing in MY eyes but in theirs well yeah...

11. Holly82

Mid teens, dad walked in on me making love to a pillow.

12. BenjiChr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Oh yes. The issue of living with your girlfriend is trying to hide her birthday and Christmas presents and such. It's horrible. We hardly spend any time apart, and we share a computer, so it is very difficult to keep anything hidden. I have almost been busted many times xD

13. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Can you us what it was? I'm curious. I'm extremely careful about my private things. I don't uh... have my private time *ahem in my room, only the shower so nobody ever walks in on it.

14. Xirahii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I've been through that situation more than I'd like to have been. It's funny, because even though my room has a door, people enter it as swiftly as if it weren't even there...