What would your dream house be like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 101DeadRoses, Sep 27, 2014.

1. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A cross between a fantasy cottage, a castle and/or a windmill. Gorgeous stained glass windows. I want the design to be rustic. Spacious, but not too spacious, and cozy. A garden and a forrest. I want a lot of land and privacy.

2. Blossom85

To be honest.. I am not sure.. I think my dream home mostly would consist of having it feel like a home and not a house.. The house I am currently living in although we are renting feels very much like home.. It is nice and big, has lots of space for us to spread out and still feel together as a family, I think you can build the most perfect looking house and you feel that scared of damaging or breaking anything that it doesn't feel lived in and to me, feeling lived in and something you could imagine your family in and raising a family in is your Dream home no matter what it aesthetically looks like.

3. TurtleCat

I'm not picky. I just want something that's cute and clean. And has working AC, of course.

4. White Knight

Magical Gingerbread House... which can reproduce its missing parts. This way insects or animals won't be a problem.

5. Beth01

Out Status:
    All but family
    Please excuse me as I dork out all over you. I have put a lot of thought into this. My dream house would probably be in Washington DC, with two stories and an attic. There would be carpet in my kids bedrooms, tile in the bathrooms, and hardwood everywhere else. It would have a large backyard- primarily used as my kids' play space and my garden. The front yard would have raised flower beds and a big patio, we would have crown and base molding, chair rails in the bedrooms, lots of windows and skylights- it would be big but not to big, the main colors of the house would probably be champagne and latte- I have put so much thought into this it's not even funny. And possibly the reason I've never had a girlfriend. Or a social life.

6. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

some shit ass nevada trailer for me to die in

7. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Something based on the designs of Hundertwasser:

[​IMG]

OK, so the next one is a hotel, but a smaller version of this would be ideal:

[​IMG]

8. Kaylen

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @BeastBoi: Holy hell. That's quite elaborate. :O

My dream house would be one or two 'stories' high... moderate/large, modern furniture, and a large bedroom and den. And an indoor pool. It would have a large yard surrounded by trees, with a koi pond, a garden, and a one of those wicker swings. It would be close to a town, but far enough away to have peace. It would have a hidden room too - at least one. And it would have a patio on the top where I could sit out and watch the stars.

Annnnnd.... an underwater/cave-style pool like the one I saw on the television two weeks ago. It was amazing, and super big, with a built in kitchen. The bottom part had lights, and speakers so you could have a party in it. Oh my Lord. I think the guy said it cost over a million US dollars. :O

9. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A house, preferable not having stairs, near the beach and a forest. There should be room for two people + (like 4 or 5 or so). The design of the house is not really that important, it's something me and my partner will have to figure out. :icon_bigg I do think that the house should have a garden (surrounding the house itself it that's possible). I'd also like a swimming pool in my house (not sure to place it inside or outside the house!)

It's not just some thought, I know I can afford this once I have a job. A combination of realism and imagination! :icon_bigg

10. fulcrum

Oh my word!

- Big rooms.
    - High ceilings.
    - Full length windows with silky white curtains hanging over them.
    - A view over the countryside from my dedicated study.
    - Expensive wood for the bookshelves.
    - A futon in the study for me and my honey to have raunchy times on when no one else is around.

:-D :-D :-D

And it must have slight overtones of a tuscan villa or french manor house.

11. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would actually be quite content with a spacious apartment in a nice city :slight_smile: With a studio to make music in, a study/library, an art studio, a small cozy bedroom, and a great view. Not much I really want to be honest, just a comfortable place to live in hopefully with a partner one day!

12. onlinedreamer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My dream house would be a small and cosy apartment deep in a big city with an amazing view and big windows where I can look at the city lights at night time and just play my guitar while looking over the city!

13. Rancid

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ahh I love thinking about what I'd like my future house to be like! I think I would like a bigger one, but maybe not too much, I don't want excessive space. I do, however, want excessive yard space :slight_smile: I want a big garden, and maybe grow some food too. It'd also be perfect if I live right near a forest that I can walk through whenever I wish, haha. Victorian style homes are lovely, but of course I'll need to start out small before I can jump to all this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and I'm not sure I would jump into it sooner even if I could, what with all the traveling I want to do! So much to experience...

14. Maccy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would love to own a medium-sized house, preferrably in the Alps mountain or near the seashore, with giant window panels and mattresses on the windowsill so I can watch the rain/snow pour down while I sit there. A nice rooftop where I can just watch the sunset/sunrise or look at the stars at night, a spacious living room with a comfy couch, a nice plain bathroom with a tub where I'd light scented candles on, and probably a small backyard :slight_smile:

15. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Cardboard box with wifi sounds aight to me.

16. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A house that I can get lost in.

17. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Big.

10,000 sq. ft. minimum :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, big spacious kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, and LOTS of garden space.

And of course I'd like there to be a lot of people in that house :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. blackandgold

All black everything, a waffle maker, and a Great Dane.