1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I just let her know how I feel...?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gipsy, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Should I...should I get my friend to tell her how I feel? We're both girls, I've liked her for a year. I get mix signs from her, I'm pretty sure she knows I'm gay. My friend knows I like her and we're all in the same class. Problem is, she sits nearby me so what always stops me is if it all ends up badly and then it'll just be awkward sitting near her. We only talk in class but no where elae, I'm too afraid to talk to her anywhere else because in the past she'd be too busy to respond and I don't want to get hurt by something small again.

Advice, please?

2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    A little classroom awkwardness can't possibly be as bad as the anxiety caused by not knowing what would happen.

3. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly, I rather have anxiety like I've been having for a year rather than her probably being awkward around me and possibly hating me, lol. But thank you. :\

I'm still debating it...I feel like I'll never get the truth out.