1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could choose your breast size what would you choose?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by JessicaWolfess, Sep 18, 2014.

1. antibinary

I would have none. Seriously I'd have none.

2. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

Aw dammit I came on here like "I'M GONNA WRITE SIZE 0
    HURR HURR HURR HURR"

then I saw that about 500000 of my brethren had beat me to the punch

3. SockPuppet

Hahaha. Best post ever! :grin:

4. Bastian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Choose whatever size fits your figure. If you are small and tiny, D cup would be a bit vulgar on you, I´m afraid. On the other hand, in case you are broader, A or B cup would not be enough to model the right feminine shape you desire.

5. DoriaN

Right now, just under 6 months of hormones I'm hitting around an A/B cup I think (Though online tests tell me I'm 38DD, which doesn't make sense since I wear a 38C bra and don't fill it full).

Ideally for my body shape and for what I like, I want C/D.
    I always joked, D for Dorian
    Dx

My sister/mother/grandmother were all like, D+, so I should inherit based on current growth a large bosom, I'm hoping I won't need implants but I defn want C minimum and D maximum.

6. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

Why thank you (!) On a more serious note, in real life I'm between an AA and an A, with a super-slender, short frame and a small waist (24" or so). I.... wish they were even smaller :tears:

But yeah, I agree with all the people who say that chest size should match your frame - the natural look is the best :slight_smile: (but that's just my opinion)

7. antibinary

Elaborating on my previous post. I'd have no boobs because they feel odd. When I rub my hands up my chest I'm half expecting it to be flat. I want it to be flat.

8. Nalce

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was just thinking about this today. Not exactly what my breast size would be, but that I want noticeably smaller boobs. I'm a 38D now. I'd like to go down to a B. My button down shirts would look so much nicer. And besides, they're damn heavy!

9. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

Duuuuuude yeah. I have like a nice flat space between 'em, so I put my hands there/on my stomach and pretend that my chest is flat (!)

10. MN Writer

This will probably be a "cop out" answer, but I think I'd just like mine to be proportionate with the rest of my upper body. I suppose that would probably put me in the C range if not larger, but really I'm just going to be happy with whatever I end up with (that's what pushup bras are for right?) =p::

11. iiimee

I'd love to be flat-chested! I wear a 42B and hate it! I know I'm somehwat small, but still! I imagine myself as a man, and then... I feel weights on my chest. It irritates me so much! Like, can I just cut them off? Anybody have a knife?

12. DoriaN

It's like, super hard for me to fathom why a girl wouldn't want boobs.

I mean, they represent such a strong aspect of womanhood and are very fetching, I'm perplexed Dx

I mean, I know not all girls like them, I just always had a phantom chest and haven't known otherwise, but maybe it's like how I felt no connection to my other parts, craziness.

Being a guy with boobs is an awful feeling, so I can defn relate to FtM's. It really consumes you.

13. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

As a cis woman, I guess the reason why I don't like them has to do with the fact that having bigger ones can hurt and be uncomfortable, and you also have creeps sexualizing you and people thinking you're a slut for a body type. I also am not a feminine person, so I don't like big boobs for that reason and I admire flat chests more.

Of course I understand why MtF's would want breasts and would feel dysphoric, but I know some cis girls hate them for reasons unrelated to gender lol

14. DoriaN

Yerrr

I mean like, someone being D wanting to be B totally makes sense to me. It just seems like not having them or anything less than an A would be dysphoric to some degree. I'm generalizing, but it's interesting to think about regardless.

15. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Practically nonexistent. I think I wear an A.

16. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    c cup works for me

17. PeculiarChild

I wish mine were nothing, seriously. I'm rather lucky in that I'm a 32 A, and don't even have to bind to pass (sorry for bragging; I can't do it at home).

18. The Janitor

Kansas City (such originality for a city name)
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oho, now if I were a girl, and could gain the necessary weight on my legs and bootie, I'd definitely want to rock some big boobs!
    But if we were to go with DNA and I had been born a female, I'd have a flat chest all my life. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Ames

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had breast augmentation last year went from flat to a C cup. At times I feel it would be nice to be a D but over all a Cup is kinds nice best of both worlds not too big or small.

20. RainDreamer

And I feel the opposite...huh, is it like a sort of...phantom pain to you? Like something should/shouldn't be there and somehow you naturally expect it and yet your body and reality betrays it every time?