1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Afraid of men?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Nightdream, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been questioning my sexuality for years and I'm still not sure about which label I should use to describe it. Since my childhood, I thought of myself as straight until I ended up by having a crush on a girl and that's when I began to question my sexual orientation... I already thought about calling myself lesbian, but then I wonder if I'm not really attracted to girls at all and if I am not repressing my feelings for the opposite sex for some reason. I never had any experience with anyone and the idea of me having a relationship with a man makes me feel sad for some reason. I actually wouldn't mind staying with a girl, but it's not like I'm looking for one, it's more like... I could die alone and not feel bad for spending the rest of my life without a partner, but if I had a girlfriend then good. I just can't understand why I feel so depressed when I think of myself having a boyfriend and I fear that I might be attracted to men. What makes me feel worse is the thought that I might not even like girls at all and I am completely straight.

What is that supposed to mean? That I am lesbian or a repressed bi/straight person?

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing you said here implies that you have an attraction to men.

3. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And I probably won't be able to say anything that could prove it... Just a boy that I thought that was cute once and wanted to get to know him better, but that's it.

4. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i feel like you already know the answer :icon_wink

5. prussianblue100

Well, if the idea of having a boyfriend makes you sad and you wouldn't mind having a girlfriend, I'd say you were a lesbian. Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

6. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I can relate to this. The idea of having a boyfriend makes me sad. I often notice attractive guys and I get scared that I'm attracted to them. I want a girlfriend, but I'm scared that I'm asexual or just some crazy straight girl.