If your partner asked....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Radioactive Bi, Sep 13, 2014.

1. photoguy93

I think I'd do it.....on like, an ancient video recorder. Haha. That way, it wouldn't be worth the effort to try and do anything with it.

But seriously...I think it depends. It's an interesting way to spice things up.

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

For the video: Only if we get to wear costumes, and there is a script.

For the nude images: No. That is only something you get, in person. Like I'm going to share this body with the entire world, potentially, LOL.

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Depends on how turned on she gets me :icon_wink The sexier the story gets the more willing I become. Joking :lol: Or am I? :eek:

Honestly though.. if i'm not completely drunk and under the influence when she asks me the less likely I will be to let her video us fucking or take a picture of me naked. Unless I truly trusted her. Which should be the case with any worthy partner.

It honestly depends. Like others have said.. potential future blackmail! Good question though!

#23 ChloeKiss, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  4. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have "sexted" with a guy, so I have nude photos of him and he has nude photos of me. I would be fine with the nude photo thing, as long as I also get photos from him!

As for the video, I'm not sure how I feel about that. Might be too awkward for me to approve that.

5. Peter Pansexual

I am demisexual, so yeah

6. awesomeness

No.

It's not because I'm worried that he'd share it with anyone, it's just a weird thing to request. I mean I'm right here, so why take pictures or record it?

7. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Absolutely not, I'm paranoid already and this shit can be a life wrecker because of the possibility of blackmail. Never trust nobody.

8. Ned B

My boyfriend and I have done both...so I guess my answer would be yes to both!

I wouldn't want employers or family to see them, but I'm really not too concerned with other people seeing my body.

9. Candace

Um, nope. Not going to happen.:eusa_naug

10. DMark69

My husband and I have exchanged nude photos, and I have no problems with that. I trust him to never share them.

Because of the level of trust, I have no problem with either.

11. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

NO.

I have serious trust issues, so I couldn't trust someone enough they wouldn't share it. And once things get leaked, it can really ruin your life and career. Not to mention; what if you have a bad break-up with a possessive partner? They could easily use those pictures to manipulate you into staying with them or doing what they want.

It's a red flag for someone to even want that in the first place, in my opinion. Why make pictures/videos if you can see me naked anytime? If you need them for masturbation aids, you have no imagination. I understand It's a fetish/personal thing, but I automatically think anybody who wants to take nude pictures of me = possible threat in the future

12. chrisyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No. Its asking for trouble. And I wouldn't want to see me having sex. Yuck. But I suppose its flattering, and a handy reminder (if the relationship lasts) of what sex used to be like when your old, LOL

And No to dick pics either.

13. MCairo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    1) No
    2) Nope

14. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No. Worries about them getting leaked aside, I'm an insecure person. I don't like having my picture taken with my clothes on.

15. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

ABSOLUTELY not… no to both of those no matter how much someone asked, I'm not that kind I guy and anyone looking for a relationship like that one should look elsewhere.

16. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sure, and after that request was issued, I would only agree to have sex on the condition that I can video record every single sexual encounter after that.

17. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um, no and double no.

18. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    After 28 years with a person, I feel like I'm pretty well over any lurking inner trust issues I may have ever had. But as others have pointed out, things get lost, computers get hacked, the wrong file can get sent accidentally, *all* kinds of shit can happen.

Now honestly, I cannot remotely imagine that my partner would ever make this request (in fact, *I* almost made this request of her many years ago...and I'm SO glad now that we never did it). She just wouldn't. So if she did, it would be an indication that she's at least a somewhat different person than I understood her to be...and that would shake trust a bit. Basically, I'd need to hear a reason why...and I'd need to understand that reason.

But if she explained, and I understood, and it all made sense, even after considering and discussing the risk, then yes, I'd do it.

So no, it'll never happen. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I feel bad but I wouldn't mind recording , us have sex but only if we wear masks because I'm not showing my face .
    But i really don't want to record myself having sex , it's like part of me is ok with it but the other is man who the hell is gonna see this . I really don't want to do it though there was a point in my life that I did but I don't know now I'm wondering about this even if they asked .

Phone pictures are a no no , I rather see you naked in person .

20. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, and I mean, part of the thing is, can it be a legitimate fantasy or desire? Yes. But what is the desire? I would argue that this is an exhibition fantasy, and I think exhibition is hella interesting and hot.

I wouldn't like to be recorded, but if the idea is to fulfill this sorty of fantasy, let's invite our friends over, and we'll have sex!

I feel like a full explanation of the fantasy should go with the request...