I like a girl in my school and I need advices

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by iHeartYouu, Sep 11, 2014.

1. iHeartYouu

I really like this girl that i have a crush on since two years ago. I always identify myself as straight because i dont get interested to girls and i always stare at attractive guys. But since i saw my crush, i start to question myself. She's so physically attractive. So attractive. So I talked to her and the way we talked.. I just want her even more. We are in an ALL girls school. Im not sure if she's les, but i know she watches gay youtubers and finds them cute. I play fights with her a lot and we had lots of physical contact. That's a good thing i guess. She knows that I like someone in our class and had been pestering me to know who it is, she even guessed herself but i kept denying. She used to sit beside me every morning lectures, but ever since she found out that the one i like is actually her, she moved back and sit with her best friend. Perhaps im thinking too much on this, but it just seems like she's avoiding me. Our play fights stopped. Lessons with her when i sit beside her are awkward. But after a week or so after avoiding me, she sat back at her usual place beside me. We are still friends, but i can tell we have drifted alot. We don't text each other. When we see each other along the road, we don't even say hi. Advices please? And i need help coming out to my parents, my mum once talked to me because i told her i find one of my classmates so damn pretty, and she told me that i can't like girls.

2. Lina13

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    You are young and still in puberty. When I was 13 there was a girl in my class and I was amazed how beautiful she was, but there never was this spark I used to have with boys. Maybe you just admire her? Or are insecure? Do you look up to her?
    I wouldn't question my whole sexual identity because of one crush.

3. iHeartYouu

Yeah im very insecure.. I dont really look up to her except she is really capable and gorgeous. I like how we usually play fights and its just different when i talk to her than other girls. I dont understand it myself too, I just want to be with her and no one else.

4. Blossom85

Hey Hun,

Welcome to EC.. I agree that you shouldn't worry.. It could just be her personality that you find yourself drawn to which is not a bad thing.. My best friend always considered herself straight and then in the lags few years has found herself falling for a woman and the woman falling for her when they both never considered themselves to be gay at all.. They are now engaged and happily in love together.. I think if you enjoy spending time with her, just enjoy it for now and don't stress about it for now.. Do you ever get any signs from her that she might be crushing on you too or does it feel one sided to you?

I hope you can stay here and find some answers here, I think you are very much in the right place.

5. Lina13

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think your "crush" on her is a sign of your insecurity. You would like to be like her and that's why you're obsessing about her.
    Do you think of being romantic with her?

6. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! (*hug*)

Do you think of her in a romantic way? Do you want to be in a relationship with her?

7. iHeartYouu

She always initiate anplay fight with me like when i was holding something and she wants it, I won't give it to her on purpose and she will hit me and vice versa, and in the end our arms are red and we had lots of physical contact. There's once when she way playfully blocking my way and i tried pushing back and I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me, like a back hug. It was her. Im not really sure if thats a sign but she will hit me inappropiately and I will hit her back at the same spot and she doesn't seem to mind. But it does feel one sided to me because when she found out, she avoided me :frowning2:

---------- Post added 11th Sep 2014 at 07:39 PM ----------

Yeah, I fantasized getting close to her alot and being romantic. But i dont know if she wants it too.

---------- Post added 11th Sep 2014 at 07:40 PM ----------

Thank you :slight_smile: yes and yes

8. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

I think that this would be better if you posted it in the Support area. You can receive more accurate answers :slight_smile:

9. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to Empty Closets. I hope you enjoy your time on the site! :slight_smile: :grin: :icon_bigg :smilewave :eusa_danc (*hug*)

10. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  11. Hexagon

Welcome to EC

12. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Welcome to EC. I know how you feel I'm going through the same thing. Just enjoy your time with her.
    Ask yourself do you want to be with her her or be her?
    But my crush doesn't have a label and I've liked girls for a long time.