1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strip Clubs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, Sep 8, 2014.

?

What do you think about strip clubs?

1. I like them.

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  2. I DO NOT like them.

8 vote(s)
    17.0%
  3. I'm indifferent to them.

26 vote(s)
    55.3%
  4. Where da honies at?!

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  5. Other.

5 vote(s)
    10.6%
  1. SeaSalt

I think if you would enjoy the job then go for it. Personaly I havent ever been to one as that would require going outside and the graphics suck, plus Im a vampire.

2. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it really depends on the club. I've been to strip clubs that were fun--both gay and straight--and strip clubs that were seedy and depressing--again both gay and straight. I think one of the seedy ones might really get to you after a while...

3. Nimun

I like naked ladies. I want to go to one just for the experience. I personally support sex work 110%.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ya, I think you can do it, sis!

Especially if having this job improves your life and makes things less stressful overall. Go for it! (*hug*)

5. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Your current job sounds incredible from what I have read from you but if you could do both, or had to relocate for this one.... well you'd be a crazy good bouncer it sounds like so whichever you think will leave you a more satisfying life :") I have mixed feelings about strip clubs but you're not the creeper manager or anything and bouncers are badass! Plus you seem really chill which is like quadruple ba bouncer points

6. wanderinggirl

I wanted to vote "Where da honies at?!" just because that amuses me so, but no i do not like them so I voted no.

7. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it's less of a question of Kaiser's ability to bounce people than it is of her ability to slam dunk them.

8. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

gonna slam dunk some scumbags

shit this is a dream job

9. Randomcloud

I've never been to one so I can't really say I have an opinion. My friendship circle is akin to a nunnery

10. ClosetedFather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love strip clubs love looking at the boys at the gay clubs but the woman know how to party. The best part of strip clubs are the characters and watching some crazy off the wall shit go down. Personally I love the seedy clubs more than the fancy ones. Come on now your going to a strip club and if a strip club can't be seedy than what can. And if your a lady in a strip club I will buy you an anonymous lap dance. I've bought a lot of lesbians lap dances. Its my way of giving to the lesbian community.

11. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Strip clubs = not my thing. They seem tacky and I think it would make me uncomfortable.

12. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never been to one, but I don't think I'd like it. Just a bunch of horny people watching other horny people undress and dance... Doesn't sound very appealing to me to be honest :shrug:

13. Blossom85

I'm indifferent to them.. I haven't been to one so I can't really judge based on what I have only seen from different tv shows when they show them.. It might be for some and not for others, no one is right or wrong here.

14. SeaSalt

Did anyone else picture this guy?
    [​IMG]
    You should dress like him when you bounce people. Also you would need to learn some cheesy one liners.

15. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Indifferent.
    That is to say, they're not for me.
    I never get attracted to random people and if it's for sexual arousal: I've got the entire internet at my disposal and don't feel the appeal in going to a public place for that reason.
    Great if others enjoy it though and if friends asked me to come with, I would.

16. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

it can't be any more greasy than the tables at red lobster amirite

17. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I love naked/topless women so I guess I don't have a problem with them! The only problem I have is that the girls parents might be hurt by the fact she has that as a job. But then again it's her life and her choice.

I think you should totally take the bouncer job! Kaiser does this mean you look tough? I'm liking you even more now :icon_wink :lol:

18. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Thank you, for that vote of confidence.

I don't know if it would improve my life. Sure, extra income is always nice, but I doubt even money can make up for, any questionable or non-enjoyable environment.

I wound up meeting with the manager, earlier. I'll get to that in a second...

I don't have to relocate. It's only a 30 minute drive -- 15, if I book it down the interstate. I can still do both, which is why it is tempting.

Funny you mention 'creeper manager', because, the fellow I met today, definitely gave that vibe. For one, he was wearing a 'Hawaiian shirt', and was balding. I felt like I was in some kind of 1980s movie, LOL.

Well, thank you. It is nice to know, if I have to throw somebody out, that they would be like, " Damn, that Kaiser is pretty cool, though! "

LOL.

When you put it that way, it does sound like a lovely job, doesn't it?

No. I like to look good, when I go out.

Also, learn cheesy one liners? Come on now, don't you know me by now! I breathe cheesy, I exhale corny -- I am ridiculousness incarnate!

I've been described as " [My Name] looks like they could kick an entire bar's ass ", so, yes, I would say that I qualify as 'looking tough'. Of course, that sort of contradicts how I feel inside, but, it is nice to know, that people wouldn't idly mess with me.

Maybe I should just hire out my services, hm? Lol.

Having talked to the manager, and checking out the place, I don't think it is going to happen. For one, the manager just embraced that old creepy guy role. A few of the women there were, obviously, under the influence of some hard drugs. The customers who were there, were very loud and being so condescending to the ladies.

However, that last part, sort of makes me want to take the job. I think it'd be great to, actually, be paid to kick people out, for being misogynistic clowns, or for just being total assholes.

While I'm now leaning one way more, on the decision fence, part of me is still holding on, due to what I just described. But that one part, is overshadowed by the other parts. It's really hard to want to work for someone who, when going to shake your hand, introduces themselves with:

" My name is [Their Name], but you can call me Big Balls [Their Name]. It's because I've got big balls -- get it? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL~!!! "

*shudders*

19. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Oh my god I would throw up at a place like that! Noone should treat women like trash! I bet they were all enjoying the view but deep inside wanted to kill the girl? FUCKING PATHETIC. I hate hate HATE misogynistic cowards. Like women aren't human? Lots of women are intelligent and gorgeous human beings. They shouldn't dare use the excuse that they are trashy women because they are stripping I mean.. THEY ARE PAYING TO BE THERE. Who is the pathetic one in that situation? Those women are getting money for what they do.. and losers are losing it :lol:

I would knock them all out Kaiser.. I've actually got into a fight with a male before when I was like 10.. he was like 12 and we were in a full on punch up. I won.. Threw him through a fence. It was pretty funny! So people shouldn't underestimate girls so much :lol:

And oh my god what a weirdo.. bigballs? How stupid is that?!

20. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Strip clubs aren't my bag. I don't understand the appeal.