1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Justin Bieber Arrested (again)

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Candace, Sep 2, 2014.

1. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    His actions keep defeating the messages in his songs "All Bad" and "Change"- which actually are pretty good songs. He even did an baptism in his friend's bathtub. While I don't know the whole story, based on what I have observed, 1. I think he is trying to escape from his sweet and girlish image, by acting like a bad boy, getting tattoos and growing facial hair. (None of which looks right on him) and 2. I think he is surrounded by bad influences.

2. cibi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Reading all the above posts
    yeah... he is pritty pathetic
    but we are still talkin about it so...

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I hate him just because he's a criminal, and I'm not into that. He's a literal vandal.

4. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What a attention whore

5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

who cares who careswhocareswhocares

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :roflmao:

7. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Why can't he just be sent off to one of those 'boot camps' where he could learn a bit of self-control, proper manners and behaviour, etc? Maybe there is a case for some sort of 'National Service' after all. It might do him some good.

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2014 at 03:24 PM ----------

I was quite forgiving of him, as I am with most folks, until I read how he humiliated a girl - a fan of his, would you believe! - by shaming / mocking her about her weight. That was the moment when I lost any sympathy at all for the spoiled brat. As I said, send him off to a boot camp, that's what I reckon.

8. Missrancor

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't know if it is entirely his fault that he ended up this way.
    I think that maybe if I were in his position, I would probably be a little bit out of control too.
    I mean, his parents forced him to become a pop star from a very young age, he didn't go to school much because of this, he had to deal at a very young age being popular and whatever comes with it (many negative comments and many people idolizing him), the media getting crazy over him trying to possibly get dirt on him or whatever else. He essentialy lost part of his childhood and in any case, a normal upbringing after a while, he never got to fully develop his character because they GAVE him one for publicity.

Then, there is the fact that he suddenly got rich and of course had anything he wanted any time he wanted it. Now, even adults can't deal with such stuff sometimes let alone a teenager.
    Also, he probably feels like he needs to stop being this "little sweet boy" he got introduced as at the beginning and to transition to being an adult, something he seems to be struggling with, given how many people make fun of his early years.

Well, no wonder all of this has gotten him doing stupid things over and over just to prove something, just so that he can find his identity as a person by himself and not by the media and also he does these things because I imagine he never had any boundaries due
    to him being a pop-star when he was a kid and therefore no one could tell him "no".

It's sad but I am afraid that he will never recover from this, he will always be troubled one way or another.

9. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Misrancor, reading your post, I sense you are either a loyal fan of his, or an exceptionally understanding and compassionate person, or perhaps both.

10. black-cat

As my Grandmother would say, you can't educate pork.

11. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The same thing can be said about murderers, etc. We're all products of our upbringing and our life experiences. It is hard to draw the line between what we are responsible for or not. Everything I do is technically the result of knowledge drawn from past experiences. My life experiences have shaped me and my decisions. This may include my fears and aversion to doing certain things or my tenancies to act a certain way. The same goes to those heinous enough to commit something like murder -- can you excuse it because their life experiences technically led them to do it? You can argue that people don't actually have choices... but anyways, it's easier to just say they do.

I don't really understand the article though. Are my anxiety medicines really fucking up my brain or did the video not actually explain anything about the actual event? Did the van drive in front of him where he could not stop in time? Or was it Beaver's fault? And who started the physical altercation? I would be pretty upset if it wasn't my fault. But I do not have the violent nature he apparently possesses. But everyone seems to assume it was his fault, so what did I miss? (honest question).

12. Kj802

How do people still look up to him? What do they see in him? Every celebrity goes downhill.

13. SeaSalt

Not all of them do, Some of them are fantastic role models. I myself try to be as much like Stephen Fry and Brian Blessed as possible. Stephen Fry just gets better with age.

14. Missrancor

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Haha no I am not a fan at all. I'm just trying to see this from all perspectives.

That's not really a fair comparison and he didn't murder anyone nor do I think he should be excused from any crime he commits. He is still acting stupidly (he probably is rather stupid) and he should be punished accordingly, he is after all an adult. I was just commenting on why he probably acts the way he does.

We agree. I didn't say anything about excusing someone or being more understanding or anything in that kind of reasoning. He broke the law so he has to accept the consequences. The same goes for murderers and any other kind of criminals. Obviously, some of them had an unfortunate upbringing which may have contributed to commiting such crimes. However, numerous other people have had worse upringings and they turned out just fine so it goes without saying that people do have a choice in what they do.

BUT people who reseach criminals and crimes or generally people in the field, they usually study the psychological profiles of these criminals, their upbringing etc. Yes, you could argue that this is pointles, just lock them up and be done with them. However, this is not being done,mainly, for their sake but for society's sake. We need to know the causes so that we may be able to battle them and minimize the percentage of people who end up in that situation.

I think I may have gone a little too far analyzing this subject but oh well.

15. Raikamaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's Justin Bieber being a dipshit like always, who cares? I don't.

16. Anonymous777

Anonymous777 Guest

I wonder what Selena Gomez likes about him.

17. Carlgustav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He is a twerp who made a lot of money at a very young age, who's not a rocket surgeon(sic), who has surrounded himself with people that want to have fun and don't really give a shit about Biebs.
    He does have a hot little bod, though!

18. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Who cares?

19. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

This seems worth my time...

[​IMG]

ayy

20. Foxface

Great so can the world finally stop pretending he is a good guy and infallible? Can we also stop the whole "it's how we was brought up BS?"

Michael Jackson was abused, beaten and made to be the perfect star and he allegedly did horrible stuff and people crucified him. And while I am not comparing assault to torture, rape and murder, Albert Fish was sadistically tortured by boys in an orphanage but we didn't forgive him when he went onto become a prolific serial killer.

Again..to make this crystal clear cuz I know people are breathing down the door to tell me off...I am NOT comparing child molestation and rape/murder to what Bieber did

The point is I keep hearing all this BS about how Bieber was raised in the spotlight, we should forgive him...

bull crap...he is an adult he needs to grow up and face charges and take accountability for his actions...but oh no we can't do that! We're Beliebers! He's special! He's talented! (see also: he has money and lawyers I wish I had)

So sick of this celeb worship people around the net have