1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mirko, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Ah, yes, that. Same here. My voice isn't even that high-pitched, but still doesn't sound like a guy, revealing to most people that I was born female (I hate even saying that, but yeah)

---------- Post added 24th Oct 2014 at 11:44 AM ----------

How are so many people on here posting in different languages and getting away with it, but the mods bugged the shit out of me when I did?!

Do they seriously have a problem with me or something?!

2. Oddish

Oddish Guest

People are kind of like flowers on a cactus. They're sometimes pretty and interesting to look at, but I'm usually not courageous enough to get close, and, there are times when I really don't want them in my personal bubble.

Cactuses cacti cactopotamus.
    Nope nope nope nope nope nope. Nope.

3. DarkestDream

Mrs Field's double chocolate brownie ice cream is definitely overrated. :dry:

4. iHateThinking

Officially opened some sketch commissions!

Hoping it goes well. I need the money, and I might as well get some money for doing something I do all the time right?

5. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *happy sigh*

#6405 BlueAndWhite, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  6. Acm

Acm Guest

Forever annoyed at the fact that my birth name is really commonly used in music. And it's always songs I like too, so I have to hear it a lot

7. SkyDiver

I c a n n o t

m o t i v a t e

m y s e l f

t o d o

t h i s

p a p e r

8. AlamoCity

Went to a gas station and saw a very handsome guy working behind the counter. He was in his 20s, about 6'2, maybe 225lbs, slightly unkempt beard, and dorky. Not conventionally handsome, but someone I really find attractive. He was also very playful. We even had a "episode." He was talking to a coworker and said, "We hold these truths to be self-evident" and as she hadn't responded, I blurted out, "that all men are created equal and are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights." And he said, "yep, history."

Why do I have to act like an idiot around guys I like? :bang:

His name is Trevor. I think I have an excuse to visit that gas station again :slight_smile:.

9. Blossom85

~dances around excitedly~ the wait is finally over.. I'm now a full member!!

10. tulipinacup

Congrats! Come to the chatroom when you can :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 24th Oct 2014 at 01:27 PM ----------

OMG I can't stand my dad's homophobic remark in almost EVERY topic. My cousin was talking to me how there's a job opportunity in Brunei and see if I can work there but my dad was all what if there are gays there? There's a contestant on the show and he works as a hair stylist he assumed he's gay. My nephew is playing with pink toy, he takes it away from him because you guessed it, god forbid pink can make him gay.

I seriously should marry a gay just to piss my dad off tbh.

11. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

I'm thinking that I have a tonfuck of reading to do and I have to rewrite our contribution to a topic we got picked to do about gaming that I'm not real stoked about doing .
    That I fcuking hate it when he and I don't connect well b c of some high school or home type b s.
    He said in the context of our convo that I have a "guilty conscience" . It was completely random really but I reacted poorly ( as usual). And probably b c it's true . I have to go up to NYC this weekend and I haven't told him and I know he's gonna react like a fkn kid .
    I hate free associating and emoting and thinking .

12. SkyDiver

Seriously considering turning into a slut.

13. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Fixed. (*hug*)

14. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pessimistic realization of the day (I feel like this would make a great segment on a news program...) :

I don't think I believe in love anymore. Wow.

I still believe in affection, attraction, caring feelings, desire, respect, and all the necessary components for love to exist, but I don't believe in real love. Except for on TV, where everything always works out.

Now my point of view is as someone who is still unclear on just exactly what "love" is, and I feel this bears mentioning. I think this day and age is not conducive to love the way the world used to be. I feel we create love for certain individuals based on an equation of the above mentioned factors we find that we feel for a person.

I don't know. Hopefully I'm wrong.

15. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am in love with landays, a couplet style associated with Afghan women. Just read a nice magazine on them in Poetry. It also made me fall in love with poetry again (I will definitely try to read more poems, and I also got The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám), and it really humanized Pashtun women as beings just as bawdy as their male counterparts. A few examples (note that the meter is not always preserved in translation):

Making love to an old man
    is like fucking a shriveled cornstalk blackened by mold.

-

Send my salams to my lover.
    If he’s a farter, I fart louder.

-

Separation, you set fire
    in the heart and home of every lover.

-

You can read the whole thing here, including the beautiful photos of such an interesting country.
    Landays: Poetry of Afghan Women

16. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure what to think. I've had some people message me today asking for my college address. I hope that they are not going to send me conversion therapy stuff...

17. Gen

Gen

I was completely free all throughout this afternoon/night and I managed to write a grand total of 155 words...

For some reason I've been horribly left-brained for the past few days. I am naturally very edit heavy when I write, but I can usually pacify it slightly until I get a fair amount of work on the page first; otherwise, I can spend hours reworking the same few paragraph before moving on. This was one of those days.

18. kem

kem

Yeah, that's true. It just annoys me when people say that. If I said I got something for free, I would mean that it has no monetary cost to me, now or in the foreseeable future. The fact that everything has a cost to someone is so obvious I can't help but think that pointing out is pointless.

There have been several tries, all mostly unsuccessful. No one just bothers anymore, what with all the C&D's flying around.

19. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I haven't been on here in a few days, Did I miss anything?

20. kem

kem

Amazing stuff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.