1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you guy seen the video "How not to react when your child tells you that he's gay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Intoxicating, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Have you guy seen the video "How not to react when your child tells you that he's

So...I don't know why I scrolled to the comments section.

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Re: Have you guy seen the video "How not to react when your child tells you that he's

It hurt me when his dad called him a fucking queer then attracted him , I was thinking in my head that's your son , you hate your child now that he's gay .

3. Wooly

Haha yeah I can't believe I got caught up arguing with homophobic name-callers for the last hour! What a waste of time!

That video was sad.

4. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Wow, that's really sad to see :frowning2: Those people are just absolute monsters :frowning2: I remember the last time I watched this video, and I thought something like this might happen with my family. I just felt like they seemed to exude a certain vibe of overall coldness, and in some ways they do. However, there wasn't really much of any drama coming out. A little, but it was really tame compared to what I expected would happen. I feel really lucky that it didn't :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 7th Jan 2016 at 01:54 AM ----------

Oh, by the way, this is something that really took me by surprise. I read his story, and apparently he told his family like a year prior. He said that when he told them, they didn't really even react in a negative way at all. This happened like a year after he told them.

#24 Contact1111, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  5. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Holy crap. These people are horrible. That's your child, you absolute bastard.

6. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

I find it strange how a person who claims to be "spiritual" could behave in that way. If someone is truly spiritual, they would have love for fellow members of the human race (particularly so if they are their own family) even if they don't agree with what they are doing. It just doesn't make sense, because a true believer would frown upon these things.

7. VideoGAYmer

VideoGAYmer Guest

I don't normally cry but when I first saw this, I cried. What made it worse was that obese watching Trent and Luke's reaction so it had all the touching stuff at the end