1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Can1mex, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Can1mex

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay so I have just started school again and in AR (basically a study hall) there is this kid named Kyle who sits across the room from me. I have never met him and he is one year younger than me. Now normally I wouldn't really care, but every day but one I find him either quickly glancing at me or a quick stare. He does this when he thinks I am not looking and when I look he looks away or looks around the room. I am very confused. I am bisexual and only out to my cousin, this has been driving me crazy if anyone cab help me I would love it.

-Christian

2. BreezyB

If you've never talked to him id say that the first step. Just start small ask what classes he has if you have any of the same see if he wants to study with you. Just find a reason to to talk to him for an extended amount of time

3. Can1mex

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Well the issue with that is that like I said he is on the other side of the room and I only have that and lunch with him, it's not like I can get up and sit by him that's how you
    Get a detention

4. BreezyB

Well if you ever have a substitute you should defiantly seize the opportunity to switch seats. But other than that i say sit next to him at lunch if thats an option that would prove to not be too awkward. Or just spark a conversation with him in the hallway, ask him where he got something he has, ask him to help you find something (i know you've been there longer than him but if its his first year he shouldn't know that)

5. shinji

shinji Guest

Don’t be too pushy (as in, sit next to him for no apparent reason). First work on becoming his friend, chat about games and stuff… find something that you both enjoy, then take it from there. Don’t approach him with the idea that he might be into you or that you are into him, this will in most cases spook a person, especially if they are unsure about their own sexuality.

Maybe, sometime, bump into him in the hallway, apologize and be like “hey I’ve noticed you watching me, is there something on my face (saying this with a goofy smile)”. I know it might sound cheesy but someone needs to make a move and from what I gather, he isn’t going to be the one to do so.

You could possibly sit next to him at lunch and start up a conversation there but I doubt he’ll be that open in public. Try to talk to him when you are alone as that might also make him more comfortable. As BreezyB said, it is a good idea to ask him about his attire, maybe compliment his perfume (if he wears one) and ask what brand it is and if you want to be more direct, tell him that you actually like it.

Just a side note: Thierry Mugler A*Man - try it, you'd be surprised how many people will notice you, boys and girls alike.

Pro-tip, never, ever, ever, reveal your sexuality and your feelings towards a person at the same time. Might sound like a good idea but in 99% of cases, it will backfire horribly! That is why the natural progression is buddies>friends>close friends>best friends>boyfriends! ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Detention for changing seats, what has the world come to…

6. Can1mex

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

I am not good at that kind of stuff but I will try to find a way to make "small talk" with him. There was something that happen she sat at a table where I would see him nor wouldhe see me (at lunch) then he moved and was basically directly across from me and everyday h would look at me. I have since moved.

7. Adagio

why did u move?
    [This type of situation happens to me constantly....]

8. Can1mex

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Followed my friend