1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"I HATE straight people!" "What?"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CallMeChristian, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Actually, straight people have been nicer to me than many gay folks have.

2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

uh bwwwuuuuh burn all straight cis white men bottle their tears kill em all

h bwwuauaaaaaah *ends up unironically thinking this* huuewhuh????

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I hate heteronormativity, not really every straight person that exists. I used to say I hated straight people when my internalized homophobia was so bad because I was mad at the oppression and I was jealous I couldn't be like them. I think it just comes from a place of hurt, so I understand it. I am white, cisgender, and thin, but I don't take offense when black, transgender, or overweight people hate on these groups because it doesn't mean anything personal, imo

4. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't discriminate. I just hate all people then allow myself to be constantly surprised at how many people I like.

5. edgy

edgy Guest

#me #mylife

6. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    THIS.

Egalitarianism is not the answer... yo.

7. thekillingmoon

I don't hate anyone, unless it's personal. Hate is a strong word. Sometimes I get frustrated being surrounded only by straight people and not having anyone I could relate to. I dislike homophobes and those who look down on gay people. And no, I haven't met anyone who hated heterosexuals, but I have met many people who hated gays for no good reason.

8. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What is the answer then? Egalitarianism is the belief that people should have equal rights. Furthermore, I haven't seen the egalitarian movement make a mockery of themselves like feminists and red pillers (the men's rights equivalent to the radical feminist) have.

Complaining about other people's "privilege" won't help anyone. Discriminating based on gender, race, etc. is exactly the kind of thing we are fighting against.Being hateful is not "venting". There are more constructive ways to do things.

9. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I thought the point was to replace the word disadvantaged with the word equal, not just removing the '-dis'. I want what's fair, not a compensatory right that is still inequality.

10. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Love how everyone wants to be equal and free yet you choose to live by a label and will socialize with more people that fits your group label. :eusa_clap

11. C P

C P

The sad, sad truth.

12. Mikoto

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do I hate straightssss? Heck no. They're my best friends. You cant just generalize people like that anyway, its just so damn mean. If they meant it tho, they would turn into a sleeping beauty. Difference I, they'd never wake up.

13. AAASAS

Ya, like previously mentioned, I've said it before, and I didn't really mean the entire group. I'm just sort of bitter towards people that have made me feel uncomfortable about myself. It's not anyone's fault. Our society should be a little more geared towards acceptance of differences, but it's getting there.

I have def said that in the past, never 100% meant it, but I have felt that way because I have felt ostracized and alienated by them.

Once you come out of the closet and see peoples real view then you do start to change.

But you can't blame someone who is oppressed for being a bit general about their comments. The emotions are running high.

14. edgy

edgy Guest

With out straight ppl there'd be no grunge gays

15. CongoColorado

This is one thing that really makes me mad. The only person who generalizes others is someone who needs power to make himself feel better, in my opinion.

16. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I look forward to the glorious reign of our robot overlords. They will show us the way to true equality by simply hating and killing all humans.

17. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I don't hate straight people, in fact I don't believe there has ever been even one person I actually hated. However it's easy to get frustrated with a culture that believes being a cisgendered heterosexual is the only legitimate way to be. Heteronormativity and ignorance about LGBTQ+ topics are the problem, not straight people themselves.

18. luckycar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't think that I have ever hated any one person and I certainly have never hated an entire group, but there are certain mindsets and personalities within any group that I could do without.

19. Caelestis

Well considering all my friends are straight, no. I dont like some straight people, but I only hate a few really homophobic straight people