1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About your teeth...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chiroptera, Aug 15, 2014.

?

Besides toothbrush do you use...

1. Dental Floss

22 vote(s)
    40.7%
  2. Antiseptic solution

13 vote(s)
    24.1%
  3. Both

19 vote(s)
    35.2%
  1. otter

I brush twice a day: morning and nighttime. I only floss at night. I absolutely hate mouthwash! >.<

2. the haunted

You guys are awesome for brushing twice a day. Good job.

I brush once a day. Not necessarily right when I wake up, though. Sometimes I don't brush until the afternoon. I usually only brush twice if I've had a cigar or something similar. Or if my mouth just feels gross. Needless to say I've had an insane amount of cavities. To be fair, I have thick saliva and a love affair with Dr. Pepper.

I don't floss or use mouthwash. Jeeze, I need to get my life together. Lol.

3. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I brush twice a day, and sometimes i floss.

It's recommended to do it four times a day, and floss at least once, right? But i hate doing it :frowning2:

My teeth are well, anyway.

4. Colours

Brush twice a day, sometimes three. Rarely floss, sometimes I should work on. I do use mouthwash often, but not daily.

5. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Brush morning and night and sometimes in between. No flossing or mouthwash.

6. Aishat24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i brush at least once a day lol i maybe floss once a week.. Never heard of antiseptic solution.. My teeth are straight though lol

7. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I use mouth wash twice a day and give them a good scrub with my electric toothbrush before bed every night.

I've never had a filling of any dental work in my life and I go regularly to the dentist so it must be working.

Happy days :slight_smile:

8. Bolin

I brush two to three times a day. I use mouthwash (usually the kind that prevents tartar and plaque buildup), but...I'm bad at flossing regularly... >_>

9. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    About 5 or 6 times a day on average as I try to do it after meals or snacks as well as after waking and before bed. Also use mouthwash and dental tape once a day although sometimes I forget.
    The reason I do it so much is due to a phobia of the dentist so I try to keep them super clean to avoid cavities. I've just started going to the dentist again for the first time in 14 years because an old filling got pulled out whilst flossing (hence why I've switched to dental tape) so needs replacing. Other than that dentist only found one other small cavity on a wisdom tooth that is still emerging, as food would get stuck below the gum over the years it took to break through and try as I might I could never clean it out completely.

10. BelleFromHell

I floss every other day, use hydrogen peroxide 2-3 times a day, and brush with baking soda 2-3 times a day.

11. stormborn

i brush twice a day. i never remember to floss or use mouthwash, but two weeks before i go to the dentist, i'll start flossing and using mouthwash and everything religiously. i only really brush twice a day normally because i need to brush my retainers (i have two, i wash one in the morning and one at night), or else they taste really funky.

i have many problems with my teeth, but fortunately, cavities haven't really been one of them.

12. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

I brush twice a day, floss and use mouthwash. Unfortunaltly, I've always had mouth problems so I tend to be more diligent than most when it comes to teeth cleaning. I had 4 years of braces, lots of cavities when I was younger and now I have gum disease:frowning2:. In addition I also use a water pick at night, which is like a water flosser.

13. SleepingAnyways

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I tried to use floss once, but then I discovered I couldn't because of the metalthings behind my teeth (that is left from when I had braces, they will be removed). And I brush them twice, but sometimes I forget. I brush my tounge too ._.

14. BobObob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I brush and floss twice a day and use mouthwash 1-2 times per day. I also use a tongue scraper 1-3 times per day (really helps with bad breath).

I've only been doing this for about a month (except for the tongue scraper which is even more recent), and my mouth is a lot cleaner than it was previously.

#34 BobObob, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  15. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Where's the option for I'm lazy and brush my teeth twice a day, flossing only when necessary?

16. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

See, I wish I could be like that.

I am allergic to my own saliva. This means, my teeth are constantly being eaten away at, by what is in my mouth. At best, I can delay the inevitable, but anything that isn't mid-jaw and up, is going to have to be extracted. And even then, it is possible the rest of my teeth will, someday, also have to be removed.

The good news is, the dentist has said, when my teeth more-in-the-back are removed, I'll have better access to the other ones, near the middle and up front, so it may be possible, to not have to lose them, as I can better tend to them.

It fucking sucks. These great looks, this awesome personality, and this debonaire charm... I guess the Heavens had to step in, and give me fucked-up-spit-mouth, to balance me out, LOL!

17. Thedistra

I brush at least twice a day. If I have something sugary I will brush them another time. I floss once a day. I currently do not use mouth wash. I've been meaning to get some.

I use to never brush, but then I went to the dentist and since then I've continued to do so.

18. Mith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I brush too much, I know, it's a form of compulsion, I guess...I brush my teeth when I wake up, after breakfast, after lunch, after shower, after dinner, one more time before going to bed--> 5/6 daily.
    I brush for 3 minutes exactly, re-rinse, brush for 2 minutes more, I use dental floss and anteseptic solution only the last time.

19. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I only brush and floss my teeth once a day, at night. Sometimes twice, but I'm rather lazy. I've never had a cavity before, though, and my teeth are in good shape, so I can't be doing something wrong.

20. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    4 times a day.