1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my best friend last night.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ghost_in_the_sewer, Aug 13, 2014.

1. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ever since when i found out that i liked guys, i needed to tell someone abou this shit because i disnt want to keep as a secret to myself. So i chose my best friend, but before I was going to tell him i thought about all the possible predictions what he might be like when he found out. So i didn't and told another good friend (whos a guy as well) which was helpful and he listened to my problem. Eventually we became best friends and my other best friend knew eachother and we've kinda been this good trio. But recently my besf friend went to India to build house for like two weeks before school starts. So I talked to my other best friend about my problems and he listened, but during that whole conversation all i could think of was "should I tell him?" And thought to myself " Ihave to tell him!" So throughout the convo we would talk about aomething until it came to that silent minute were we would find another subject to talk about and i thought this is my moment. So i wrote out "Its kinda hard to say but here it goes......... I'm bisexual," and even though i wrote it out, I had that big lump in my throat thinking i shouldnt do it. So i closed my eyes and let my finger press the button and so i did. And everyone has that few seconds of "I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!!" But swear to meh Pawpa that he said this "Wat" and then "Just don't hit on me please". :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: so i responded to "Omg dont fucking say stuff like that shit!" And he said okay and we talk about how surprised he was because i always act really liked a normal straight guy with no clue at all. And later on in the convo i said "Like swear to god i thought either you be like "wow dude stand back a little" or be like "i banish thee to the very depths of heaven for you. It was actually hard to tell the predictions" and he laughed because hes kind the persons thats...... Um....... He like sheldon but with a mind that would love to eat human flesh and has psychosis episodes which are worse than running through a cement wall which is scary but eventually he said "I am actually very accepting" and swear to meh motha that almost made me cry, but Im a MAN!!!!!! So we talked all night until like 4:30 a.m. And it felt really good not having to keep it a secret to him anymore. So ya cya guys later.

2. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well congrats on coming out to him and glad he was accepting!

3. Samantha2014

WoW congrats, it sounds like a huge relief and I am so pleased it went well for you:lol:

4. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats. It's good to see that everything turned out ok:eusa_clap