1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could decide everything about your appearance, what would you look like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Krilky, Aug 11, 2014.

1. xxemilyxx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    TATIANA MASLANY - i would die to look like her........or better to be with her xD

2. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wanna be an average-looking cis guy. I wanna be exactly 6ft tall. I wish I wasn't anemic.

I used to pick my appearance to shreds. I tried to cut out some rouge freckles on the back of my right hand. Really silly.

3. Princess Danica

Female
    Caucasian
    White pale skin
    Bright purple eyes and eye shadow to match
    Black eyeliner
    Clear shiny lipstick
    Long straight liquid black hair (about 2 feet long, maybe 3 feet long idk)
    Thin body type, like body type 1 on SWTOR (boob size and everything) and probably about 5'10" in height
    and black finger nails that are about a centimeter long from the finger tip and short black toe nails

Think that's about it. I fantasize about this quite often lol I hope reincarnation is true...

---------- Post added 11th Aug 2014 at 11:12 PM ----------

Forgot to say my eyes would have like a natural glow to them, like Sith red eyes but purple instead of red? Can't edit the post anymore lol

---------- Post added 11th Aug 2014 at 11:12 PM ----------

Oh, it just added. Derp

---------- Post added 11th Aug 2014 at 11:22 PM ----------

Or maybe matching lipstick to the eye shadow lol urg idk lol

#43 Princess Danica, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  4. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I'd be a tall, lanky cis guy. I'll keep everything else, though. Just change my height and build.

5. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would lose a lot of weight...It's not healthy, and I feel like it's part of why I struggle in dating.

- I'd stay a male. I like being a guy.
    - I'd stay short...I used to be very self-conscious about my height...but now I kinda like being only 5'6.
    - I hate my voice being kinda high pitched for a guy and people mess around with me about, but I wouldn't change it.
    - I wouldn't change anything about my ethnicity, culture or religion...I love being Jewish.

I've become pretty confident with myself in most things...I know I can be smart, I have strong convictions and passions...I'm stubborn as hell, but I think if someone doesn't like me because of my attitude or beliefs or ethnicity and religion...they can screw off. I don't need them in my life.

6. Jybby

Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh maaan where do I start... actually I wouldn't change much.

I would absolutely stay female

I wouldn't mind being a couple inches shorter (so more like 4' 10" instead of my 5')
    My hair more strawberry blond than the weird trying to be red trying to be blond brown it actually is.
    Hair either actually cute curly or soft waves instead of the messy curls I have.
    Properly aligned teeth and jawline (omg I wish my jaw was properly aligned)
    Uhh... maybe a bit smaller in the chest area (I really miss being a runner)
    I love my eyes so nothing to then, I also love wearing glasses soo... idk, maybe my leg/other body hair being even lighter? Meh, I actually love how I look XD (that sounds so horribly nassisistic ugh)

7. Foxface

I'd be super SUPER tempted to want to become a female some days...but alas I would stay male...drop about 4 inches making me 6'0. Lose the stomach and tone up a bit...I do not want a muscular physique...I want slim and trim with mild definition. Eye will stay the same. Frame a bit smaller

8. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hm..
    Definitely a more androgynous body (perhaps like Hideyoshi's) and definitely blonde hair. I've always wanted to have blonde hair, but my hair color never really allows for it. The closest I could probably do is a wig, but I'm always iffy with wigs.

I honestly don't even know if I'd change my height.

Or ethnicity, really. I mean, I've always admired black people (and quite a few hispanics). But still, I don't know if I'd actually change it. I may just roll a die on that one. Or perhaps I'd go with an asian ethnicity.

Oh. And zits are out of the question. NO GODDAMN ZITS.

#48 Jinkies, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  9. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Ah, one of these topics...

Well, I'll begin by saying. It was a very long and exhausting journey, but I have come to accept, and even love myself. I absolutely adore everything about me, despite yearnings to be, well, the gender on the inside.

However, that said...

• I would want to become female.

• I'm fine with my height of 5'8" (172.72 cm). The tallest I'd probably want, is 6'0" (182.88 cm) to 6'2" (1987.96 cm). Tall enough to not be thought of as 'easy prey', but short enough not to stand out too much. Weight-wise, I could keep that in check; I'm also not totally sure, how much I'd want to weigh, but it would be fairly healthy and pristine.

• I'd want a more feminine shape, but breasts no larger than a smaller-end-C.

• Ethnicity-wise, I was born a 'white' male, so I'm apparently privileged. I've always found darker skin more appealing, but then again, that may just be due to being around, so many white folks. I wouldn't mind being black or Hispanic, despite some resentment non-white races receive in the world, or even Native American (more so, than the teeny tiny amount, already in my blood). I'd be down for Middle Eastern, too. Maybe I'm weird like that...

• I like the color of my eyes; a very hazel fluid-like coloration. In fact, all of my facial features, are fine really, in terms of health and presentation. If I had to change something, on my face, it would probably be the thickness of hair. If I don't keep my face in check, it looks like Chewbacca coughed a hairball on my face. Mm, not pretty, I assure you!

While not exactly my appearance, there is one special note I would like to change. My saliva. I know, it sounds weird. For whatever reasons, I am allergic to my own saliva. In short, this means, my teeth are going to decay and, eventually, have to be removed. At best, I can delay the inevitable, but they'll all probably have to go, before my life naturally ends. I would want to change that, simply for the fact, it is annoyingly inconvenient for me -- or for anyone, really.

10. Jared

I'd fix my vision, lighten my hair from a dark dirty blonde to light sandy blonde, lose 30lbs, have a nice toned body. I'd leave my eyes and height, blue and 6'3.

11. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't change much...

Maybe have smaller hips.
    Wider jaw, because mine is very small and looks feminine.
    Less acne.
    Be like, less then an a cup.
    And have a deeper voice.

woah, I pretty much want to be a bio male, but....without a penis :grin:

12. MissRanger

MissRanger Guest

Smaller nose (My nose size is relatively a normal size on my face but I find the appeal of having a smaller one)
    Have another dimple on my right cheek (It bugs me how my left cheek is the only one with a dimple)
    No body hair at all (I hate shaving)
    Be 5'5 :grin:

But to be perfectly honest I love the way I look. I'm perfectly content with my facial features. Although it wouldn't hurt to look like Emma Watson or Nina Dobrev...

#52 MissRanger, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
  13. CosmicNautilus

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Same way I look now =) ... Actually, maybe I'd be a bit taller XD Like 6' =P

14. Maeve

Anything? Sort of like Morena Baccarin. I think she's gorgeous. I also think Kristin Kreuk, Anna Akana, Vanessa Marano and Jenna Louise Coleman are all absolutely stunning.

Realistically, I'd like larger hips to balance out my body and larger eyes. TBH, I'm okay with my body.

15. Randomcloud

I'd have a slightly smaller nose, nicer skin and be a few inches taller (I'm 5'1" sigh)

16. Queer NOS

First, allow me to disclaim that, like many others, I am not discontent with my appearance. Also, allow me to disclaim that my indication of one coloration, size, what-have-you in the below descriptions does not imply a dislike of anything differing.

In a universe where anything is possible and where my body is the plaything of my mind, I would have the ability to switch between being male and female.

As a male, I'd be somewhere around 5'3-5'5, lean-but-muscular, have no facial hair aside from head-hair (which would have its current ruddish-brunette-occassionally-golden coloration and which would be slightly wavier than it currently is) and sideburns, have a *slightly* more masculine face than I currently have without the moderate-severe overbite and with light-honey colored eyes (as opposed to their current dark chestnut coloration), have an average "package" size, would somehow maintain having "long" arms and fingers without having legs so short that I appear awkwardly proportioned, have larger feet for the sake of balance, would have a mid-deep voice (preferably one that could sing well), and would have a tannish skin tone.

As a female, I'd remain close to my current height of 5'0 (just enough of an increase in height to allow me to have longer legs), be thin with a decent muscle definition and with less broad shoulders than I currently have, have the same breast size (i.e. noticeable, but not head-turning), have a slightly more prominent gluteus, have a *slightly* more feminine face with the aforementioned notes about honey eyes and treating the overbite, have wavy, beach-like hair, have a voice that...doesn't fail at prosody as much as mine does (preferably one that can also sing well), and have a somewhat fair skin tone.

With either gender, the length of my hair would vary, as it does in real life. Right now, I am growing my hair long, but I will cut most of it off when I have enough of it to donate to a wig-for-cancer-patients charity; lather, rinse, repeat. I would also tone down my sensitivity just enough to be able to tolerate wearing contacts, though I would still have glasses available for when I wish to dress in a 'bookish' or 'scholastic' manner. The dimples would also go, as would the moles; the freckles would stay.

17. Ivysaur

Still female.
    Clear vision.
    Nicer skin.
    About 5'7" or 5'8".
    Athletic & muscular (but not too much)
    Thinner face.
    Thinner eyebrows/nose.
    I like my hair now, but I guess I'd want it to be easier to style.
    Fixed buck teeth and aligned jaw (no TMJ; I'd keep my snaggletooth, though)
    Maybe larger breast size (but I'm young, so I'll see where mine will take me right now lol)

18. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

I'd be a cute robot!!!!!

19. Ryujin

Killua Zoldyck or Shiroe
    Because awesome

20. Weekender

Thicker and longer hair, either blonde or very dark brunette. If brunette, I would bleach it white, 'cause I think that looks totally awesome.
    Long legs, smallish boo-tay, slim face, slender eyebrows, and piano fingers.
    Duuude, I would wear those cool floral patterns all the time, and lots of white too. And I'd definitely like some of those big vintage sunglasses. Like this is just so cool to me.