1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How i resist this hot guy

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by larama, Aug 9, 2014.

1. larama

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi everyone,i asked before about this straight friend that i thing i had feeling! I think i am handle about the feelings about him! But most important, he is very fucking hot,jesus! For god sake! He send pictures without a shirt or just with underwear for i see his gym! And god he is so cute but so fucking sexy too! I masturbate me a hundred times thinking in him! But is still to difficult resist him! I had afraid that i'm gonna do something that i will regret! Like when i just him in the car and he was talking to me or touch me and i think "my god o wanna kiss you and fuck with with u until the morning" help me please! How i stop this attractin cuz he's a really good friend and o dont wanna lose him cause of that! Thx!

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    you could try distancing yourself away from him or by pointing out his flaws, you become less glamorous by him

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For me, it takes convincing myself a guy is really straight to stop falling for him. I'm not sure pointing out his flaws to him is a good idea, but it could help you think of him as more of a regular person rather than some idealized god. Or, you could come out to him... :wink:

4. phony

That sounds difficult, sorry, the only solution I've found for that is to fall for someone else... just go out there more often, but don't be like looking everywhere to fall for someone, just be patient :slight_smile:

5. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Do that be his friend :slight_smile: that's it don't obsess over him and just be his friend :slight_smile:

6. larama

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Now how i stop want him when he's always being so close and nice!?

7. chopinfan88

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe he has the hots for you as well. Talk to him about it. You never know, he could end up being a very good friend :slight_smile: