My current life...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by myvirtual0fanta, Aug 3, 2014.

1. myvirtual0fanta

Out Status:
    A few people
    So currently i have some various commitment and positions which make it hard for me to come out to people. Such positions being leadership roles, being a role model for younger students and improving my physical health. These roles are in the ranks of disciplinary activities (eg martial arts) in which there are quite a few people who know nothing of it from most of these disciplines. I do physical training at the start of the week where i am pushed to my limits so that my physical health is improved much faster than it had previously been.

Within all this... I have told about triple the amount of people i should have told and am lucky my parents haven't found out about it yet. I want to be a girl and their is no denying it but i refrain from mentioning it. I have mentioned it once before to my mother about 3 years ago and she was strongly against it, she doesnt think i want to be a girl anymore yet i want to be a girl and i feel strongly about it.

Im planning on moving to Adelaide next year once ive finished high school to live with a group of friends (if we can get things organised) which i will be doing a cosplay at AVcon yet i dont know what to cosplay as yet.

2. stormborn

sorry about the situation with your parents, that's a really crappy deal :frowning2: but your move sounds very exciting, and good luck on your cosplay! :slight_smile:

3. myvirtual0fanta

Out Status:
    A few people