1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NewGay90, Aug 1, 2014.

1. NewGay90

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok thanks a lot guys. Looking at my posts, as someone mentioned, I sound like a flaming homosexual. I guess I am! I accept it!

I am a homosexual male who likes men.

---------- Post added 2nd Aug 2014 at 09:18 AM ----------

Ok that actually felt really good lol.

2. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wow, I'm so happy for you that you've accepted your sexuality and it's also really admirable. :icon_bigg
    I wish you the best of luck! (*hug*)

3. DoctorWatson

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say you are most probably gay and biromantic?

In the end, it does not matter what you label yourself. As long as you love and accept yourself for who you are.

In the wise (and slightly altered) words of Lady Gaga, "Don't hide yourself in regret, just love yourself and your set. You're on the right track baby, you were born this way!" (*hug*)

4. NewGay90

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Don't worry, I realise that I'm gay now. Sigh looks like I won't have my own kids with a girl BUT, I get to have hot, steamy, romantic, passionate and oh so amazing sex with hot, fit, muscular men!

Yeah, you can't get gayer than me!

5. jahow95

Im highly sceptical about claims you can be homosexual biromantic, or any other kind of sexual/romantic orientation combo. I thought that labelling a romantic orientation was only a way for asexuals to identify what they desire in a relationship.
    I would like it if someone could show me something that shows that you can be gay biromantic or any kind of combination such as that. Anyone want a challenge?
    I know a huge part of being in the GLBTQ group is accepting other people for what they are and what they say they are even if you don't understand it... but I'm often seeing people say that they have a different romantic orientation to their sexual, and I just think it's problematic for people such as myself who are struggling to come to terms with their sexuality........ How could a man be in a happy relationship with a woman with zero sexual attraction to her and could not even consider intimacy with anyone but a man?? If it was possible to be homosexual biromantic why would older, gay men in hetero relationships ever leave their partner?

So.... yeah I'd definitely stick with the gay label bro.

#25 jahow95, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2014