1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!! I Need Urgent Advice!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teluphone, Jul 28, 2014.

1. teluphone

I'm about to finish my internship this coming Thursday and I have already bought a hallmark thank you card as a small token of appreciation to give to my supervisor on my final day. I was planning on adding some further touches by including a meme image (something not crude or offensive) telling him he's the best or something like that.....I was wondering do you think this is an appropriate touch up or I should completely omit the idea as to show my grandest appreciation and showcase possibly innovative way for all the patience and time he put aside to train me?

If you have any meme images with text that might fit along with this kind of thing. Feel free to post it here

Admin Feel free to move this board if you feel it doesn't belong....i'm not sure where to categorize this.

2. Data

Data Guest

IMO a meme inside the card might be something I'd do for a friend on a birthday. It probably isn't something I'd do in a serious thank you card for an internship supervisor who toiled alongside me to help me learn the job. I'd be much more formal and sincere.

3. ok455

Ugh i hate memes they taken over facebook and instagram thats for another thread.

I do agree i don't think memes is a good idea for a supervisor if you was working there for years and had that kind of a relationship with the supervisor then yes but don't do it. Just give them the card and a well written thank you letter and thats it.

4. teluphone

Okay thanks guys for the advice.

I think doing something simple and formal may be a lot better....i'm just so bad at coming up the words on a separate thank you letter *facepalm*