1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for gay/bi guys: How many partners have you had?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by QueerTransEnby, Jul 19, 2014.

?

How many partners have you had guys?

Poll closed Aug 18, 2014.
  1. 0

26 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. 1-4

22 vote(s)
    35.5%
  3. 5-10

7 vote(s)
    11.3%
  4. 11-20

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  5. 21-30

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  6. 31-40

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 41-50

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 51-100

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 100-200

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  10. 200+

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  1. justjade

I voted 5-10. I've had sex with 8 people. As far as relationships, it's very blurry. I've dated so many people in college that I don't even care to keep track. That number's upwards of a dozen.

2. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, friends with benefits and 1 night stands count. :slight_smile:

3. Julieno

I am assuming you are including all kind of sexual activities here... so I will go with 21-30 way closer to 20.
    Though I am not really proud or ashamed of it. It seems pretty normal to me, given how long I have been dating/going out, and I know plenty of straight people who are around the same number or upper on the scale...

#23 Julieno, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  4. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Lol my answer is, 'zero'. Unless you count the few furtive sexual experiences I had with a few guys either just as I was emerging from my extended adolescence, or the tiny bit of 'experimentation' I did back when I identified as 'straight'. But I've not actually kissed a guy as yet, and for me, I will only 'know' if I really do have 'real' attraction for guys, when I draw a guy close to me, and kiss him right on the mouth, feel his arms around me, enveloped by his energy and scent. If I end up enjoying that, well then I will definitely know my orientation, until then I'm still unsure. But in fantasy, goodness I've been with about a hundred godlike, beautiful guys already...just not in real life as yet.

5. Candace

Despite what anyone may think, I've only had around five. That's it. I know many people in my alliance on campus who possible have ten-fifteen times more than me :eek:.

6. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess was just taken back. I know these guys were in the 40-60 range who said over 300. No, I'm not trying to judge. Just get an idea on where the norm. is.

7. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wonder how many add a few to their count, just to sound more "accomplished". In high school, everyone did this and that, and we found out years later most of it was completely made up.

Anyway, yeah... my sexual partners tend to be the same as my romantic partners. Now-and-then the thought will cross my mind, but not strongly enough to go out and sleep with a stranger.

It's a blessing and a curse, I guess.

8. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

Oh, err. Up my vote to the 31 - 40 option then. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Sam.i.am1130

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    LOL.. when i clicked on this subject and saw the choices i instantly knew the results where going to be ALOT lower. Most of my time is down time, asexual time.. etc. But during those times im also controlling myself and gay.. it is not separate from times when im sexual.

10. Elf Wynd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Partners... hmm I had to think about that for a moment. I have had a couple three business partners... but I presume that doesn't apply.

I have been with 8 men sexually, willingly (we don't talk about the others).

Out of that, two were my 'slut face' - my attempt to do casual sex and enjoy it....

The other 6 were relationships, the shortest lasting 6 months, the longest lasting 14 years.

If it helps, I am 48 years old now - not quite dead, so I might end up with a 7th partner - I know myself too well to try casual hook-ups and stuff...

11. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just one, for the time being

12. Joelouis

5-10 all female.

13. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This poll might not provide what the norm is. It's not that the poll is faulty. It's that the age distribution is skewed downward because a lot of the members on EC are younger and it also has to do with the fact that, with younger people seeking meaningful relationships from the get go, or at least many of the ones here on EC appear to be, that pushes the numbers downward. If you took a cross section of all G/B guys across two generations or so, from 15 to 65, you'd probably see that the number falls into the middle, where there are few votes. Also, what is meant by a sexual partner? Is it one with whom there has been penetration? Is it one with whom orgasm has been reached? Is it one with whom there was just a minimal amount of bodily friction while in some form of being disrobed? That would also change the numbers somewhat, or a lot.