1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seen the doctor today

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Richie., Jul 18, 2014.

1. GayDadStr8Marig

Hi little brother. Not much I can add here that I haven't already told you via the unmentionable other place we communicate. Just know how proud of your strength of character I am. You've already taken some enormous steps to claiming yourself and building your identity and self worth. I'm always here for you no matter what.

Love,
    Richard

2. Tracker57

Great steps working toward healing, which will ultimately mean reconciling your gay self with your married self. I've been gay all my life and married for over half of them. In addition to the anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds (which I am on big time), you may also seek counseling. Drugs are a patch and a way to forget your issues. Counseling can help you move toward wholeness. There is nothing like being able to feel at peace--and you can lessen your reliance on drugs, or alcohol in my case, too.
    Good luck, brave soul.

3. quietman702

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    (*hug*) :kiss:

Very proud of you and you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad you are reaching out.

John