1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Kind Of Innovative Gifts/Presents Did You Receive in The Past?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teluphone, Jul 16, 2014.

1. teluphone

I'm currently brainstorming ideas on a company corporate gift idea for my boss for future conferences/events to pass out to clients and even employees of the company but i'm coming out a bit empty since it must fulfil the criteria

1) Cheap (Preferably not exceed $10 per piece)
    2) Meaningful To The Company (So I can't simply paste a logo of the company on the product, my boss asked me whether you can integrate the company's mission/objective into the product itself like a mouse whereby a button can be customized to point to a web page about the company itself)
    3) Is of some use to the recipient (He mentioned some interesting ideas like hand moisturizer which is actually a popular item believe it or not)

So far all I came up with is

-Travel Lock (Common)
    -Universal Travel Adaptor (Common)
    -Stylus Pen (Expensive?)
    -Customized Zippo Lighter (Expensive?)
    -Stress Balls (Not particularly useful?)
    -Refreshment Mints In A Oval Silver Case (the usefulness of such a gift is a bit questionable)
    -Portable Chargers for Tablets/Hps (Expensive)
    -Rubik's Cube
    -Shower Kit (Bath Salt etc.) (I don't think a shower kit will work since you need multiple items to make this corporate gift work

So I was wondering can anyone share with me some stories on the innovative and thoughtful gifts/presents you have received in the past? I could really use some inspiration

2. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. teluphone

Thanks for the advice.

I've heard of these gifts before but don't really see how it could be of use