1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone had a gaming tournament with their friends at work/school or somewhere?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Lcfcfox, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Lcfcfox

Tommorrow is my last Tuesday of the school yeay and my Computer class is allowed to bring some games in and we're doing a tournament on some games on the xbox 360.

Has anyone else ever done anything like this..? just wondering (*hug*):icon_bigg

2. BelleFromHell

Re: Has anyone had a gaming tournament with their friends at work/school or somewhere

I haven't done anything official, but back when I went to a school in Bradenton, FL; I had a few Pokemon B/W/B2/W2 matches. It was held in the library. Everyone was watching and I was declared the Pokemon Master of that school.

I miss school... :astonished:

3. Yosia

Re: Has anyone had a gaming tournament with their friends at work/school or somewhere

At school, they organsied a just dance tournament on who could get the best score and you had to do it in pairs, and i went on my own so i got paired with this girl who was also on her own and thats the story of how we finished 3rd, won chocolate, and became really good friends ^.^

4. vyvance

The arcade in Houston when I lived there had tournaments every Thursday for Street Fighter 4 and King of Fighters XIII. I would go just about every week with some friends if that counts.

5. twosoups

My friend hosts irregular video game tournaments at his store. I played in a Halo 3 tournament and won about 4 yrs ago.

6. Lcfcfox

That's great, how many partners were there? chocolate sounds like the best part of what you said (Yum!):slight_smile: