1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you ask someone if they're interested?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ChristianHipstr, Jun 29, 2014.

1. ChristianHipstr

So I've been talking to someone online. He doesn't live far, and we've had some great conversations that are very two sided. Although I feel like I pursue more, it hasn't been all
    bad. Every once in a while, and recently, our conversations hit a bit of a rut. He can take several hours to respond, which I really don't mind, but he never responded for a few days last week in which I kind of had a "screw it" attitude with dating and deleted the account. After a few days and re watching "Is It Just Me" I thought I'd give it another go and talked to him again.

Now for the main question lol:
    Once again, he's taking a while to respond and giving choppy answers. I can tell he is either not interested OR busy/not up to snuff and is it ok for me to just flat out ask him if he's interested?
    Edit: We've been talking 3ish weeks.

2. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Personally I think you should see what is going on. Don't be rude but just ask

3. ChristianHipstr

I have, but like I said, there's been times recently where answers are non existent