1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passing as a dude with large cleavage...any advice?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MycroftTARDIS, Jun 21, 2014.

1. MycroftTARDIS

So, I've been thinking about going full time male in high school, and I might be able to pull it off. Except for the small issue of my chest area. I wear something like 32 DDD in US measurements for bras which is bigger than what my mom wears for cup size. And, since I'm not out to my mom yet and thus don't have a reasonable explanation for why I want to order a binder, concealing these large things is going to be a bit of a challenge. Any advice on how to do this?

2. KayJay

That is kind of a tough situation to be in I would imagine.

Perhaps you could tell your mom that it seems like you get too much attention from the guys at school because of your chest, so you would like to sort of make it much less visible because you do not want that sort of attention?

That is the only thing I could think of really, it sounds kind of silly.

3. tone

Maybe you could minimize it with sports bras or tight shirts or stuff like that?

I agree, if you can convince your mom to get you a binder without outing yourself that would be awesome. Maybe say it gives you back pain or you don't want to be noticed or something like that?

4. Techno Kid

That seems like something most moms would be receptive to. :slight_smile:

5. Niko

Do you cosplay? That's usually a good excuse to get a binder.

Other than that I like what KelsC said.

Or you can try wearing layers? I'm not sure how well that'd go over though. :/

6. Ames

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am going through that now had male breast aug down and am currently a full C when i am in male drab I usually where a sports bra and loose fitting shirt, it helps but they are still a bit noticable