1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians: Would you date a bi who only likes two-way with guys?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by softbutch5765, Jun 20, 2014.

1. softbutch5765

I'm still confused about my situation. It's starting to eat me alive. Would any lesbian date a bisexual who can go down with guys, but not with you?

I understand that she has done it with a guy before all the blowjob and stuff. But ever since she started dating lesbians, she never went down and has always been on the receiving side. When I asked if I was a guy, would she do it for me? She said, "maybe", but then I'm a butch, so she said "sorry, i don't know why."

As a lesbian person, would it bother you?
    Would you still continue a relationship with someone like this?

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

No, no, and nope.

3. softbutch5765

You think she's only in a relationship with me out of convenience? :frowning2:

4. Phoenix Rising

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No way. Sex is give and take. Pillow princesses can go home.

5. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Well, sometimes pillow queens aren't that bad, speaking as a stone butch (without the butch part lol). But I would still feel insecure if I felt that a man could offer something I couldn't.

7. softbutch5765

It didn't matter to me that she can't do it with lesbians. But it mattered to me when she said she CAN do it with guys, but not with lesbians.

Is this really a small thing that I should not fuss about?
    She said that if I really love her, I should accept that fact and just love her for who she is. I don't want to look like an asshole who only thinks of sex. :/

8. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't like the idea of going down on someone (virgin), but if I want to make them happy and I care about them that deeply I want to see them happy. If that makes them happy then I will do it.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hell No , Next ! :tantrum:
    How come she can go down on guys and not me or other women and men's junk can smell and taste bad too you know I heard it from my straight female friends

So I'm the only one doing all the work in the bedroom and she isn't putting in any effort but she'll put in effort when she's with guys no thank you :dry: their are other bisexual women that will give their lesbian lovers pleasure .
    I can get it if it's her first time and she's not comfortable but not to return the favor at all . No this can't work I want some one to go down on me too.
    I do not like pillow princesses:tantrum:

#9 stocking, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  10. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    haha I like this post...

11. softbutch5765

True. Sometimes they even do it just because they love you. This is quite my dilemma because she's demanding the other way around. She doesn't do it, and so I should prove that I really love her by still staying with her.

12. Ghosting

Either you need to figure out WHY she isn't willing or interested in reciprocating and THEN make your decision... or, if oral sex reciprocation is important enough to you, make your decision based on that alone.

If she's simply holding out because she wants to and likes being in control, then you deserve someone better.

If she's simply just NOT into women's privates (and you know, it happens; it's not that different from gay guys saying that they aren't into anal sex or something similar), then that's just going to factor into things and you may still choose to find someone else who is more sexually compatible with you.

(Additionally... a man's privates properly CLEANED is NOT the same as a woman's privates... cleaned or not. Women get wet - sometimes copiously so - as part of the natural arousal process to prepare the body for penetration... and for men - even if they have precum - it's not the same. It is NOT the same experience at all and this is just a simple matter of biology.

Related to this - and I hate to break it to you - but if she's bisexual and she's unwilling to reciprocate sex, it's entirely possible that she has a stronger preference towards men in terms of -sexual- interest/arousal/desire/orientation.)

13. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Yeah, see, I would date a bisexual, but I prefer for them to either be 50/50 or have a much stronger attraction to women. I don't really like feeling that a man is 'better' than me, and that's what she seems to be implying

14. Sarah2695

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No, I would end the relationship.

15. fortheloveoflez

So she does it to guys though?

No, I don't think so. Wouldn't want that because it tells me that she really hasn't accepted herself yet and has a lot of internalized homophobia. I'm sorry. I don't understand how a bisexual wouldn't go down on women unless she secretly was too scared to take women seriously BUT instead takes men seriously.

16. softbutch5765

She says, "I don't know why". Either she really doesn't know or she's hiding something from me, the latter being a grave act, regardless if it would hurt my feelings or not.

And well, I didn't expect male vs female reproductive organs would be exactly the same. But if my girlfriend would think that way, that men's privates are 'cleaner' and 'better', then I don't care anymore. I'll just dump her right on the spot and never date anyone again. I'd rather be alone than have someone around as a constant reminder of a guy's dick.

---------- Post added 21st Jun 2014 at 11:52 PM ----------

Fuck. This is making me so upset.

17. softbutch5765

Okay, I've calmed down from all the drama and crying. Now that I'm more rational - I still think that men's privates and women's privates are two unique things that can't be compared with each other. When doing comparison, the conclusion will only be entirely subjective.

And for whatever reason my girlfriend have or will have for not reciprocating my efforts in bed, I will not bug her about it for now. However, I will definitely think twice about making our relationship to be long-term. I won't be investing much, until I get an acceptable answer in the future. If ever she gives an unfavorable one, then I have no choice but to break our relationship. I cannot live my entire life with someone who prefers men, because I'm not a man. I'm a lesbian.

As for when... I don't know when. I may wait for a few weeks, to months or even a year. But no longer than a year. And that's it. I cannot let this issue eat me alive and deplete my pride of being a lesbian.

Thank you everyone for your opinions.

18. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree with this I wouldn't put up with it it's an insult to me as a lesbian you can be serious with a guy and not me what am I your play thing that's how I see it .
    I get some people don't want to do somethings in bed but this is selfish and someone that thinks lesbian sex is less than heterosexual sex , I wouldn't waste my time on such a person for a relationship . I would be highly offend if I met a woman like this .
    Another thing I think this is and forgive me for saying this but she probably might not be bisexual at all she could probably be a curious straight girl and telling you she's bi to use this excuse .

---------- Post added 21st Jun 2014 at 02:05 PM ----------

Honey don't give up on love not all of us women are like that lesbian or bisexual , she's just not right for you hun (*hug*)

19. FireRose2071

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Damn. Friggin pillow queens. I'm sorry :frowning2:( You deserve to be with someone who enjoys sex with you as much as you do her~ I hope you get through all this.

20. I'm a bisexual (more like biromantic) who has just a teeny tiny bit more emotional feelings than for girls - But of course, when I get to know a woman and have that bond, I fall in love just as hard! I have no problem with getting sexual with a woman, in fact, that's the gender most of my sexual attraction is towards (I don't want to have sex with a man). I am just a bit worried about eating a girl out/getting eaten in real life because I'm scared of getting a STD - However, since I've never slept with anyone & if she's never slept with anyone else - And if my girlfriend DID, well, after we both get tested, I'd be comfortable in participating in ALL sexual things with woman. So maybe that's why she didn't want to eat you out - Of course, if she went down on a guy then there's still the same risk, so never mind about that. Honestly, I think you should ask her more about it if it's really upsetting you and if she absolutely refuses to talk about it, then maybe you should re-consider your relationship with her. I would tell a guy right up-front that he would have to be asexual in order to date me (if I break up with my current gf, but I hope that won't happen!) and she should of been upfront about her desires (or lack of desire) to do that too!! I wish you the best of luck with everything, if you need more help, let me know! :slight_smile:

Oh, but to answer the main question, well, I'm not a lesbian, but I probably wouldn't date another bi girl who didn't want to with me, but only with guys.