1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How easily do you cry?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Colours, Jun 20, 2014.

1. duende84

These days I wish I could cry a bit more easily... but I feel so emotionless. Or I feel more anger than sadness.

2. justjade

Depends on what time of the month it is. :dry:

3. Notsoshure

I was never told crying should be seen as a weakness, but i see it that way.
    I cry easy when i get frustrated, or when i get sad, but mostly when i`m frustrated.

I usually hide away when i cry, and i`m good at keeping my tears back. I just like to be alone when i cry because i dont want to be seen as weak. I didn`t cry often before, but now with depression and such i cry a lot honestly.

4. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    VERY easily.

5. yven

So damn easily.

6. Gwendolyn

I don't cry often at stuff in real life unless I get extremely frustrated However, I will easily cry over any sort of story(whether it be a book, game, anime, etc.) if I it's something I care about.

7. PaganPoetry

I tend to cry really easily when Im watching tv and something sad( or something really good) happens to someone..like I could be watching a show for like a few seconds and if something sad happened I will be in tears already......but it's for some reason difficult to cry when it's something about me ...mainly because I tell myself to suck it up because there's no point of crying about it......idk......

#87 PaganPoetry, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  8. ChibiXio

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I cry too easy. Like a song will pop up that explains all the bad that happened to them, and i can sometimes relate and i will cry. I also tend to cry sometimes after eating meat because poor chicken (or pig, or cow, or ect) they had a family and friends too.
    Its gotten to be a real problem. I also cry when my parents are mad at me for stupid things or anything. :L

9. artiewhat

Maybe once a year, if that.

10. Tudor

I never used to be able to cry...think it was all to do with denying my emotions/feelings...couldn't just shut down one (my attraction to women) so shut down them all...happiness...sadness...joy...fear...everything...I was a machine...then I opened up to who I really was and suddenly the floodgates opened to my emotions...such extremes...including crying...I cry so easily these days...at the TV...a memory...the slightest conflict...because I'm happy...I find it difficult to control my emotions...I think because they have been restricted so long maybe

11. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All the time. I'm crying now. Fucking mood swings.

I am randomly depressed at the moment, and I am curled up in bed listening to Kelly Clarkson 'because of you' which pretty much sums up my life.

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I cry watching movies when there is a sad part or sometimes those mother daughter movies where the mom and daughter are finally getting along ( that was one time :tantrum:slight_smile:
    or when mufasa died in the lion king . I also cry when people bring up really sad stuff .

13. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a big ol' softie, sensitive as can be. I wouldn't say just about anything can make me cry, but it's not too difficult to get me to shed a tear. Sometimes they just flow on their own. It's weird.

I wonder if that will change once I start T.

14. Emulator

I don't cry often. But it depends on what happened. I tear easily though, which makes people think I'm crying.

15. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I also struggle with crying and almost never cry. I can count on one hand the number of times I've cried in front of another person since I turned 12.

Sometimes allowing yourself to cry alone helps. It takes practice, but sometimes it can be a relief.

16. Akane

I remember crying everyday when I was in the 6th grade, not a great year for me...bullies, unsolved anxiety and depression, had to transfer schools.

And nowadays it is easy to get me upset so sometimes it doesn't take too much to get be crying.

17. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Rarely for a long time, bit more frequently now (usually if watching some sad movie at home) and at least once per therapy session.

18. iHateThinking

Depends. I'm really unlikely to cry of my own accord, especially around others - the last time I was in legitimate hysterics/sobbing in front of others was back in February because something had happened on my way home from the mall with friends. It's probably the whole "tough facade" & bottling emotions thing that keeps me from doing it frequently in other events. I'm sure I've cried some other times in the past few months but I've kept it very low-key.

I'm pretty willing, though, to shed tears over shows, books, and video games. I cried at the end of PMMM, Dangan Ronpa, a few video games. If it's shows or games I'll begrudgingly cry around my friends, since it's pretty much established the lot of us probably cried over whatever it is at some point anyway.

19. How easily do I cry?

Hella.

I cry for the characters in the books that I read (happy or sad)
    I cry when I am so pissed off I could fight someone or scream
    I cry when things just feel really beautiful and transient for no reason at all

Though I don't cry because I'm sad very often. I used to, but I guess I just don't feel that sad anymore these days.

20. I used to cry a lot as a small child, but when puberty kicked in, I don't really cry as much. It became harder for me to cry.

Mirai Nikki got me to cry at a few scenes. Snape's memories scene in HP Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 got me crying.

I remember a lot of people said Lion King made them cry. It didn't do anything to me and I was 4.