1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How easily do you cry?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Colours, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any scene from Lord of the Rings or a blues match is enough to make me cry, shamefully :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

It takes a lot for me to cry unless their is a lot of things I am dealing with at the time.

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I'm surprised nobody else caught this...

4. ProtegeMoi

Maybe they're all sleepy. Or pissed off that I didn't add select before start so we can both have 30 dudes.

5. Yosia

Like really easily.

6. Hopefilled

Well, Which "Me" I' am being affects my overall affect:

As a wallpaper, vanilla projecting unremarkable cishet male stuff both appearance and self? Not even Old Yeller or deaths in real life gets a tear... Allowing myself to be in an evolving closer to FemmeSelf- Yeah Crying is soo situational - it thence depends on cycle times:>

7. leer

I dont cry easy .

8. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I cry very easily, but I'm good at holding the tears back.

For some reason, I get emotionally attached to, like, every good character on TV!

9. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It doesn't take much to actually make feel like I am going to cry, but I can always suppress it and so very rarely do I actually cry.

Happy days :slight_smile:

10. BelleLey

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    i don't like crying something to do with showing myself weak i guess. However when i'm tired i can cry for no reason, it's kind of pathetic really.

11. thekillingmoon

Only when I'm very upset. Like when I'm having a bad day and everything goes wrong and the someone decides to be mean to me on top of that. I had moments when I nearly started crying at work because a co-worker was making fun of me. It's embarrassing and I usually try to hold back the tears.

12. TurtleCat

When I was younger, I used to cry at the drop of a hat. Any emotional TV show, movie, etc. could make me cry.

Now it takes a lot more. But I still cry, for example, when thinking of lost loved ones or something of that nature.

13. McShuggles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I must admit it depends. I'm the kinda guy who cries at the dog dying in the movie (which is completely unnecessary btw directors, stop it.) But I also have found myself to cry when I read/watch stories of people overcoming certain obstacles and how people can be so faithful to each other, I don't know why... And I also cry when I see old people being hurt, or dying, I have a complete soft spot for the oldies. In terms of everyday life though, I am actually quite a strong person.

14. Loira

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have thinking about this for some time, actually... sometimes I feel like the most insensitive in the whole world, there is nothing that makes me cry, no matter what happens. Other times, I just start crying without any apparent reason whatsoever and I get anxiety attacks... I'm kind of a mess!

Now I have spent the last couple of days trying to cry because I know I need it and nothing... I just can't breathe, but none of crying. My worries is that when I'm going through a bad situation and I feel like crying but I can't it actually affects me physically: shortness of breath, unable to sleep and unable to eat or when I force myself to do so it just doesn't stay in my body for long... I wish I could just cry and let it out!

15. CyanChachki

I normally cry when I get over frustrated or extremely sad. It takes me quite awhile to get there and most of the time, it's like a minute and then I'm over it.

16. TheStormInside

I had pretty similar experiences growing up. My father would admonish us for showing any kind of negative emotion like that and call it weak. It was really invalidating of my feelings.

I bottle a lot up, and occasionally I feel the urge to cry building up inside me, but I can't always let it out. Sometimes I do cry unintentionally but very rarely. If I feel the urge in front of other people I do my best to suppress it, as it's highly embarrassing to me.

I guess since I have such trouble expressing emotions they often turn inward and into depression. But to help myself cry, sometimes I will set aside a time to just go lay down and allow myself to feel for awhile what I need to feel about a certain subject. I will let me brain go over it as much as it needs without fighting it, and occasionally even try to make artificial sobbing noises to get the actual tears to start flowing. Surprisingly, this actually works sometimes. Maybe it's something you can try.

17. Colours

I have actually tried this very thing a couple of times but still no tears. One time I could feel one tear in the corner of my eye. But that's the furthest I've gotten. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Meh

18. PrettyConfused

Quite rarely. It's only when it becomes impossible for me to keep my emotions together and I just release it all at once. I never let anyone see it though XD I hate worrying people haha.

19. Silas

[​IMG]

And it doesn't even have to be a sad film, it could be a comedy, rom-com, action, horror... as long as there's some kind of heartwarming moment in the movie it'll get me teary eyed :confused:

For that reason I'm also deliberately avoiding Fault in Our Stars... just watching the trailer got me kinda emotional, if I see the whole movie I'm likely to flood the whole cinema with my tears :/

20. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I cry extremely easily. Not kidding here, I cry at least 2-3 times a day.