1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends not replying back

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Water lover, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Well this doesn't really fit into a gay or whatever issue (sorry too lazy to type tonight) . Though it may be compounded by that. What the problem I have been dealing with the last couple of weeks is with my best friend in which i will text him some long text and ask an important question like, "what time do u want me to come over" and his answer will almost always be, "ok". This isn't that bad but when I am trying to have a seroius conversation with him about like where were going to do (we live about 30 minutes away so planning is a must) he doesn't really give me the time to answer. This is only a problem when we text though? Anyone else out there have issue's like this?

2. GayTeen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh my gosh! It's like you and I are the same person. My best friend does this to me ALL OF THE TIME! I'm glad someone else knows the struggle. But I'm really sorry about what's going on. :frowning2: