1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever dreamt u met the perfect person?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by luckrunningout7, Jun 15, 2014.

1. turtleboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I sometimes have dreams about my crush (he's perfect) romantic stuff and the sex in airports but then I'm like "it's never gonna happen" and dinosaurs or aliens appear
    I'm pretty messed up

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I used to, they always kept moving away, and I always chased after them.. then they move further and further.. and when I almost have them in my arms.. I wake up!

3. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, it was an erotic dream with a blonde female mid 20's, and she was talking very seductively about how I wasn't like other guys and putting her hand on my chest. Then more happened... :grin:

And yes, I do have erotic dreams about guys too.

4. Natalie S

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have but I never remember the details of my dreams for more than a few minutes after waking up.

5. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Yeah, I've had dreams where I've fallen in love. In one of them I got to kiss Asuka from NGE. Before that I liked to pretend I wasn't an Asuka fanboy, but can't say that anymore. Best dream ever. There was another one with an actual person, she was blonde, thin, and had very short hair. And her voice was so cute. Literally girl of my dreams. I've had quite a few recurring dreams although I'm not sure they are dreams or what. Right before I go to bed when I'm sort of in between sleeping and awake, I feel like I have a husband and he's right there next to me. Sometimes he follows me in to sleep too, but I never get a clear look at him.

6. Paradoxiolitic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Earlier this year I noticed a really cute guy in my class (I just started college). I would just look at him occasionally because I found him attractive. Then, one night, I dreamed we were together, and I remember feeling so happy. Specifically, I recall holding hands and hugging while we sat on a bench at a park. I felt so fulfilled. When I woke up, I got quite sad that it wasn't real and actually developed a crush on him (we had never even talked lol, so it faded away rather quickly).

7. kyrtap

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I met my dream guy ( also dreamt about him a few times) but he is straight, story of my life. ... well at least he is an amazing best friend :slight_smile: