1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does sex mean to you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sex in itself means very little but the feeling of lying next to somebody after it and cuddling is the most intimate feeling I have ever felt...just lying down in eachothers arms with the odd chuckle at how out of breath we are and just being together in silence is just incredible for me
    If i was to have a one night stand i don't think I would enjoy it and for me not to develop and emotional attachment I would have to leave pretty immediately

2. leer

a show of love and affection between two people

3. lovecooper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Never had penetrative sex...

Sex for me is when you finally connect to that someone to put it in so much trust. A really big trust to let that someone love you intimately passionately in physical form. Finally being able to be paired and united. I kind of think sex is a big deal and not to be taking lightly because I did oral once out of lust and I felt a huge sack of regret and emptiness later on because it wasn't love which somehow changed my perspective on sex.

But maybe it's just me.

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah I feel the same way, but at the same time I feel lust..

5. darth vader

different strokes for different folks.. but i feel that we are on the same page.. i guess.. for me.. sex is awesome.. so it means that for me it's something precious that I must share with the right person at the right time.. how's that?