How do you personally know when you have a crush on someone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DeviantAttitude, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    1. the person makes you tingle by the thought of their very touch
    2. you can't stop thinking about that person!
    3. you always want to look at the person. not necessarily in a sexual way, you just want to look.
    4. you remember every small detail about them and their life. they tell you something 3 days ago? you might remember every word of it.
    5. you want the person to be near you all the time.

2. CoffeeandCake

Spot on. XD

3. michaelman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    when u look at him for the first time u get this wierd fealling of of wanting to be with him and u can not wait to see him agin the next time and when u see him agin u just wana hug him.... it takes alot of corage to talk to him and u try to tuch him (not sexualy) like tape him on the sholder or give him a high-five and u can't stop looking at him u can't stop thinking about him u whanr to get near him u get extremely nerves and u just wana kiss him (thats how it is for me [gosh the feallings] )

4. stormborn

when i miss them. when i want to make them laugh. when i want to hold them when they're sad or scared. when i just want to be around them.

:icon_redf

5. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When they are around, I can't stop looking at them and, when they are not around, I can't stop thinking about them.

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Right on skaros :thumbsup:

7. neecee

neecee Guest

for me it's like all I want to do is just be around them. I want to talk to them and find out all the things we'd have in common, and I'd get really excited when I knew we'd be able to hangout.
    It's like they make your day better by doing even the littlest thing. c:

8. Zelos

It's the feels for me as well! That's how it happened for my latest crush. I realised I had a crush on them when I thought they liked someone else. Because if I had only considered them as my "friend", I wouldn't have been jealous, right? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I begin to wish that we(me and the person I have a crush on) were more than just friends, think about this person a little too much, want to have more physical contact with her... Things like that.

10. AnimeObserver

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    When they say they look terrible, you can't help but feel they're the most beautiful person on the face of the planet at that moment. And then you compliment them with all your might! :grin:
    And if you *cough, cough* get friend-zoned, you feel your heart explode... *goes over to window, soul-searchy look in eyes*

11. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I know because all of a sudden, I'm like Gene Kelly in Singing in the Rain. Grinning like an idiot, sauntering about, can't get mind off him. And it's a glorious feeling, I'm happy again. :wink:

12. 13Iceflowers

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know I have a crush on someone if I start to revolve my thoughts around him. I can't get my mind off of him, I'm scared about how I come across, I desperately want to talk to him but at the same time I don't want to bother him, I get defensive of how he looks, and he starts to inspire some of my characters in my writings.

If I start to eschew listening to a teacher just to have a glance at him, that's when I know I've fallen hard. I try to present myself in a good light and impress him.

And then there's the endless thinking, yearning, and longing. The longing is horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE.

13. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

I get kind of protective if anyone threatens them, I sing more, I feel like I can be myself more... I also usually trim my hair. Maybe like a bird preening?