1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News OK GOPer “We would be totally in the right” if the state started executing gays

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by HuskyPup, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Jethro702

I would look at him at quote this from the Bible:

John 8:7
    ~ They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, "All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!" ~

-------

I should add the above verse is the New Living Translation.....

2. Unkempt Harold

3. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for saving me from who knows how many days of being banned.

4. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    really, you have been stoned before?

5. Raikamaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Fuck him with a huge black dildo. In the arse. With no lube.

6. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Bollocks to that. Fundamentalist religionist people are barbarians. This guy is very anti-America. One of the founding principles of the USA was freedom of religion therefore you can't make one religion's rules the law.

7. mawwhite

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know this will be tough but we should boycott Oklahoma. I know, I know you haven't lived until you've seen sagebrush blowing against a picket fence but we will just have to sacrifice.

8. PurpleGrey

Sure, I'd like to be a little bit stoned. Will he provide the herb, or do we have to bring our own?

All jokes aside, this bastard is a deranged wacko. He doesn't know shit about the way America works.

9. Alfhild

What the fuck!!!!

10. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When did EC start doing that? Religious extremism is the very foundation of homophobia.
    Aren't many countries in the world in a shooting war with religious extremists who are trying to impose their fundamentalism on everyone else, whether they are gay or straight? You don't have to criticize religion in general to say it shouldn't be a justification to murder gays, kidnap girls and sell them as polygamist wives, or fly airliners into buildings, etc.

11. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Religion is the root of all evil. All they do is brainwash you into their doctrine and misinterpret the bible and condemn people in their own churches and that only drives people away from religion and may cause them to lose faith in God. In the original bible text nothing is in there that condemns homosexuality and God loved all people. If you believe in God and get born again you are not judged by your sins but by your faith in him. Ministers when they are up there preaching yell and go crazy when talking about sin and other bullshit things. That is not the way Jesus would act or even God and no self respecting Christian should abide by religion but have faith in Jesus Christ.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world he gave his one and only son, so whoever believes him shall not perish but have everlasting.

That verse is the most important verse to me in the bible.

Jesus railed against religion and this kind of hate is not who Jesus was and is today.

12. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    They've ruined the reputation of the GOP so they try to hop parties to seem more legitimate. Ironically some of the most insane right-wing religious nuts i've come across identify as "libertarian", even though equality for gays and lesbians is written in the party platform.

13. Ridiculous

Some sticky in the chit-chat section. I'm not sure what it is trying to achieve; it's not in the CoC and it's not saying you can't talk about, it basically just says "don't be mean," which is already in the CoC and doesn't need to be expressly directed at religion. It seems to me to just be an attempt to shut down conversation without actually expressly saying you can't talk about it.

Never stopped me from criticising religion here anyway, so whatever. Keep calling it out on its bullshit.

14. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    August 17th, 2013

I value being a member of this support community more than I value voicing what I sincerely believe to be true.

Anyway, everything that follows is stuff I don't sincerely believe, but what is acceptable to actually say here on EC.

This guy is mean and people should oppose his political career in the future. Perhaps we should write letters to him letting him know how mean he is, and he will become enlightened and stop. Furthermore, I think candle light vigils might move the vicious people who support him.

In addition, this guy is not a real libertarian, because libertarians are against the "initiation of force or fraud," and arresting, trying, imprisoning, and ultimately executing gay, lesbian, and bisexual people is certainly an initiation of force.

#35 Pret Allez, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2014