1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling...sexual

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BookDragon, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've only ever killed bugs, one fish and one mouse. The mouse was when I was a baby and all of the people in the house jumped on the sofa and started screaming; I thought that I was protecting them (they left me on the floor with it). I meant to catch and release a fish about 8 years ago and the fish died :frowning2: I ended up sobbing and ate the fish (also while sobbing) because I had taken its life.

I'm that person who walks around looking at the ground so as not to step on ants so, yeah...

2. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Wait to do things with someone you love! You don't hear people like "I wish I'd have done it sooner!"

Sex is meh, sex with someone you love is better! :slight_smile:

Also, won't be long before you find that someone! :slight_smile: <3

---------- Post added 12th Jun 2014 at 03:34 AM ----------

Awwwwwwwwwwww. (*hug*)

3. ProtegeMoi

I saved a yellow (ladybug?) last week that had styrofoam stuck to its back leg in a department store. It couldn't fly and I felt bad. I move spiders a lot as well.

Bugs, critters and guilt vs protecting Holly vs Holly feeling frisky

This thread is schizo, where's the Conductor??

4. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*)

And yep! Listen to her, Hol, it should be with someone you love. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2014 at 08:55 PM ----------

I LOVE ladybugs!!!!! And yep, they can be many different colors!! I save them, too. :slight_smile: My favourite little land arthropod (though, not an insect) are rolly pollies or "pill bugs." I stop to save EVERY SINGLE ONE. I accidentally killed one that I was trying to keep as a pet when I was 7 and I vowed that I would rescue every one in need after that and so, I have. ROLLY POLLIES FOREVER!!! :love:

5. ProtegeMoi

In WA state growing up we called them Potato Bugs. I once took a test that could tell you what part of the US you were from based on word choice. The test put me in seattle and it put my mom in seattle and a coworker from KS got wichita. So I believe it to hold up pretty well. Not sure if it was in the times or usa todays site.

I used to eat huckleberries from my grandma's bush and a nearby rotted stump always had dozens and I'd line them up and pretend they were having a party.

6. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd say there's a theory and there's a reality. In the theory you're in the current state of mind where you have this rule and it's completely fine. From where you stand you don't intend to break that rule but in the reality things can be different because your state of mind can change depending on circumstances and as a result you could bend/modify that rule. Like when you drive somewhere and decide to take only highways but then there's a car accident and you have to take an alternative route going through villages you've never even heard of.
    I understand what you mean by wanting to share the intimacy with someone you care about first though. I haven't been with a woman yet and I definitely prefer at least my first sexual experience with a woman to be meaningful. I don't make it a rule though. But yeah, it's definitely challenging.
    I remember what you wrote once about your fantasies and most of them require great amount of trust to the partner, something that can be gain only over time and experience. But does love brings automatically that kind of trust? I care about my boyfriend and trust him with my life but I know I'd have a problem to let him do those things to me. I somehow feel like I'm not 100% secure in that area with him for some reason. Maybe I'm just not wired to be submissive to a man to that extent...

7. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I say if you want to wait until you find someone you love, definitely go ahead and wait. It's not impossible, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

It probably feels hard right now because you're now starting to acknowledge your sexual desires, but I think when you do find the right person you will be glad you had waited.

8. Calix

I can relate to this quite well .... Whereas before 'sex' was just something I did to keep a partner happy, I suddenly find myself actually wanting all that fun time. But I definitely need someone I'm close too, cause I think in the actual situation it may be more emotional ... I'm not sure.

And taking care by myself thing can be frustrating as I can randomly get dysphoric during >.>;;