1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A post about...bras!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by LonestarConnie, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

You can get tiny bows from the craft store and just so a couple knots with some thread. A little trim on the bottom if the cup is really sexy too.. Like a little surprise.

2. MissMook

I want to wear one out to public someday, but maybe just a sports bra; I really don't want the attention. I'm pretty barrel chested though, so it's kind of hard to find one in my size.

3. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hav e you measured yourself, then figure a cup size?? I did as a 38 band I decided that a C-cup looked the best

4. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think my blue and white strip strapless bra from la vein rose is my favorite set

5. SockPuppet

Not sure where else to put this, but I wore a bra to work all day today...:confused:

6. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    good for you!!!! congrats! how did it feel?:eusa_clap

7. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whohoo, big step, good job:thumbsup:(*hug*)

8. SockPuppet

Thanks. Strangely, it didn't feel like anything, if that makes any sense. I mean, it didn't feel weird or anything, most of the time I didn't much think about it being there.

9. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

I usually wear bras majority of the time. Sometimes when I sleep. I have a variety of bras :slight_smile:

10. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    me too! feels great though doesnt it Sockpuppet !!!
    just seems like a part of yourself, and seems like the natural thing to do, i know thats how i feel sometimes myself!

11. PeytonRose

Same here. The only times I fully realize I'm wearing one, is when I'm putting it on or taking it off. Or scratching my back. But it's comfortable and natural feeling :slight_smile:

Also, be weary of sleeping in bras (I've done it before myself). From what I've read and been told it's just not good for the girls or the bra to sleep in it.

12. KayJay

I never sleep with a bra on. I actually didn't start wearing one until I felt pain going up and down stairs lol, that was like this January so I'm still pretty new to bras. It seems like I got my size right the first try though which is nice. Like you guys say it just feels proper/natural having one on.

13. Laelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have big boobs (all natural, unfortunately) (DD) so my bras are wonders of engineering and hydraulic systems. They are not sexy. I often wonder WHY women like to get implants; as a big breasted girl, there's nothing wonderful about bra straps digging into your skin, leaving big channels on your shoulders.

Sigh.

14. KayJay

I'm no expert but I think the shoulder straps shouldn't be digging into your shoulders, that means the band isn't doing it's job since that is where most of the support is supposed to come from. I am kind of the opposite and mine are still growing so they are very small but I saw a video that leads me to believe a lot of women wear the wrong size and don't realize it.

I found this to be a very helpful video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8Jk55ep4XUQ

If mine don't grow to a size I find suitable I will likely get implants. I think people do it for maybe confidence in their bodies. I feel breasts are one of the most feminine things and when they are small women may not feel feminine enough. I agree though, some people get huge implants and I don't understand that.

15. Laelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    KELS,

Thanks. I get my bras fitted. My boobs are just big (and heavy). Every bra I've ever bought digs into my shoulders.

16. KayJay

I apologize if I came off rudely or something. In the video she talks about how most bra fittings are actually wrong (not sure if you watched the video or not). I get that it comes to a point where breasts can just be too heavy though so I didn't mean to be disrespectful or anything like that.

17. Laelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No worries! It's all good. :slight_smile:

18. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think i'am going to wear my blue and white strip strapless today, to go with my sundress

19. BelleLey

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm not very gifted in that department, so now i just wear a bra for work, i take it off when i'm back home.

20. Zeevie

I only tend to wear one when I'm leaving my house, or if there are guests in my house. I opt not to wear one when I'm just hanging out (pun intended :lol:slight_smile: in my PJs or comfy lounge clothes because, I feel bras are, as Jess Day says: "boob jail."

I have a large chest and as such have suffered with back pain for years, and even after many, many fittings it seems that I can't find a 100% perfect fit bra, meaning I'm uncomfortable pretty much whenever I have one on, so any time I can get away with not wearing one, I'll take it lol