1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do you think about the person above

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by joshy the queen, Jun 5, 2014.

1. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You is an adorable pancake monster, hugs (*hug*).

2. you so swagtastalicious

3. MatthewJS

a cute pancake :3 i had some earlier today xD

4. YOU ATE MY BRETHEREN?!? you evil person... *swallows a bite of chocolate pancake* I mean can you believe yourself.... hehe :wink:

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Think... your experiences, with your school and life, will make you a lot more aware, and stronger. But more importantly, you'll be a shining example to others, as well as a source of wisdom for, and to them.

6. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think kaiser is one of the coolest users on the site.

7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Think... you're just as cool, if not cooler. You just stick to the sidelines a little bit more, and hold back. You have your reasons, sure, but you might be surprised, just how fucking awesome you really are.

8. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

I think you are a lot more perceptive than I gave you credit for. Specifically...

The fact that you noticed that (bolded) surprised me. Very insightful Kaiser-sama, very insightful. That was both impressive and scary, but like good scary. I-pity-the-fool-who-fucks-with-Kaiser scary.

9. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I tend to get such remarks a lot, lol. But trust me, it isn't always a blessing to be that insightful. It's kind of like seeing an unchangeable outcome, that you don't want to happen, but know it is coming. It can be very self-defeating...

As for you...

I Think... you use humor as a crutch of sorts, to cope with things. Humor is like an anti-depressant to you, and keeps you feeling significant and useful. It reminds you that, as long as others are smiling or laughing, then you have a place in this world. You're smart, obviously, and I assume humor is how you accept, the things in life that are practically impossible or remarkably difficult to change. Your wit is a mixture of idealistic hope and cynical self-deprecation, a balance that keeps you stable, and away from constant depression or frustration.

10. RadioRoss

I think that you are, in the words of Neil deGrasse Tyson, made of star stuff ^__^

11. I think you are gonna take over the world one day.... and it'll actually be a decent world then :wink:

12. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you are the best cookie in the batch.

13. I think you say the most cute funny things sometimes haha:slight_smile: you has earned the keagie stamp of approval

14. Blossom85

I think you are just lovely and sweet and have fit in here really well into the EC family. You are a kind hearted and wonderful friend and it's hard to fault anything you say.

15. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

You are just a lovely person all around

16. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Think... there is a lot to say about you. You're a very sensible young man, who just so happens to think a little too much about things, especially in regards to expression. You mean well, which is a solid foundation for greatness, if you'd only take more opportunities to express that positive intention. You're smart as hell, and passionate as fuck, two things that, in my opinion, are irresistibly sexy and preferred. You make for good company, but, one day, you'll make for somebody's perfect company.

17. cuppycake

You're my babe.

LOL, but seriously, you are. You're so fucking amazing, I don't even know how to say it anymore. I have to go and buy an English dictionary, because I can't seem to think of words that are strong enough to describe how fucking awesome you are. And you're also SMOOTH as FUCK. Like, DAMN ! <3

I wish you all the happiness in the whole damn world, and I wish you success in every aspect of life. Also, SPECIAL delivery of good luck for you tonight. You'll do just fine, dear, you'll see. <33

18. I think you're a cool bean who says really cute and funny things, but also notices things that others may not pick up on. you seem really sweet and kind, and willing to do anything for those you care about. I'm sure you make for great company :wink:

19. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I think you're adorable

20. RadioRoss

I think that you're a glittering night fairy x)